Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default China MiƩville Connects with "Dial H"

China MiƩville delivers his trademark weird fiction to the New 52 as he launches an epic run on "Dial H" where The Hugo Award winning novelist plans to explore the Dial's mysterious origins for the first time ever.

Full article here.

33408 is the other way ian33407's Avatar

This guy has a really cool approach, I think DC needs more writers like him and I'm already hoping to see him onto other DC titles..
    Too bad the art isn't following (no offense)

SHOWCASE DIAL H FOR HERO Volume 2 when, BTW ?
    " Things are going to slide in all directions "
    Leonard Cohen - The Future

DEAD MEANS DEAD DAMNIT Bedlam66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ian33407 View Post
    This guy has a really cool approach, I think DC needs more writers like him and I'm already hoping to see him onto other DC titles..
    Too bad the art isn't following (no offense)

SHOWCASE DIAL H FOR HERO Volume 2 when, BTW ?
    I was really Surprised Dial H so far is the best selling book at my LCS by 20% and worlds finest the worst selling book.( so far out the second wave) I've always been a Dial H fan so this pleases me a lot.
    -JLA MEMBER-

JPEG League of America

Syphre Zero:
    Bless us, oh Lord, and thank You for the gift of Ed Benes which You have bestowed upon us. Grant him his rightful reward and favor him as You have Michael Turner and all Your other children who draw women really, REALLY well.

http://www.badpressonline.com/
    CBR DC Wallpaper Thread Newsarama Wallpaper Thread CBR All Comic Art Wallpaper Thread

Dial H is the super-heroes book that Vertigo should have in its Universe. It would have been really interesting to see the creation of this new Vertigo Universe with Animal Man and Swamp Thing, and why not Frankenstein (which is really the BPRD team of DC) without this stupid idea of SHADE and I, Vampire.

After all, except Franky, the titles are rated T+, a step below Mature Readers. A Vertigo lite Universe in the DCnU? Yup. But not as worst as the first cross-over with JLD and I, Vampire. Meh.

Zeitgeist Explorer Basterdshark's Avatar

Mieville is an amazing writer and this is a quality book; don't buy at your own peril yo.

Seconded, it's a fantastic piece of work, yes the writing is incredible and sets a high peg - I don't think the art is that bad...