Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default So looks like Emma's vision of Jean during the sisterhood arc wasn't actually Jean.

From Brevoort's FS.

''Which scenes in UNCANNY?'' He means Jean sending Emma a vision in sisterhood which so far has amounted to nothing.

I would argue that the scene in question was Emma having a vision more specifically than Jean sending her a vision--even if that's how she interpreted it''

http://www.formspring.me/TomBrevoort...06830693757203

Looks like some of us misunderstood what really happened.

BANNED

I never misunderstood it. Jean never talked like that. 'Little spirit,' lol. More like, "Emma, tell Scott there's some leftover lasagna in the frige."

lol they are just changing it now because no one ever went back to that point. It was obvs Jean or Phoenix as they saved Emma from Lady Mastermind. It should have been Red Queen trolling though. That would have been best.

Brevoort is killing it on formspring with the insider Jean Grey info / heavy spoilers.

We knew that anyway, this was another case where people were reaching just like Endsong. Emma had a vision with the Sentry/Void fiasco too and then another one with Shaw and Hope. Emma freed herself from Lady Mastermind magic chaff.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    We knew that anyway, this was another case where people were reaching just like Endsong. Emma had a vision with the Sentry/Void fiasco too and then another one with Shaw and Hope. Emma freed herself from Lady Mastermind magic chaff.
    It was Martinique actually trolling Regan.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

wow all he does is troll jean fans. one day they will all stop buying marvels shit comix and he will be jobless

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy55 View Post
    wow all he does is troll jean fans. one day they will all stop buying marvels shit comix and he will be jobless
    Jean is so popular Marvel have to employ one staff member to work full time whos only job is to troll her fans.

Notice they don't employ anyone to troll Prodigy.

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Jean is so popular Marvel have to employ one staff member to work full time whos only job is to troll her fans.

Notice they don't employ anyone to troll Prodigy.
    the president is a prodigy fan

BANNED

LBR it's prob just one person sending in multiple questions.

I'd be surprised/disappointed if it wasn't written 5 years ago by the writer of Fear Itself.

*shrugs and looks to see when the next Jason Aaron book is coming out*
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

I'll never forget.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

Well this seems stupid. Why would Emma have a random vision of someone she hates? Is it really hard to say that Jean was supposed to be involved but plans changed down the road? Things aren't followed up on or are retconned all the time in comics. I don't know why he feels the need to try to come up with a reason that imo just seems silly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Well this seems stupid. Why would Emma have a random vision of someone she hates? Is it really hard to say that Jean was supposed to be involved but plans changed down the road? Things aren't followed up on or are retconned all the time in comics. I don't know why he feels the need to try to come up with a reason that imo just seems silly.
    It was the Phoenix using Jean's form. Since when did Jean ever talk like the person in that vision?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Emma was being tortured.