Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    It would be sodding awful, for everyone.
    My thoughts exactly. If Hope turns out to be Jean reborn, it would suck so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Last1oftheJedi View Post
    If Jean returned, I'd like her to return as the true phoenix, and perhapse take a Surfer like role in the Marvel U, as a cosmic being that went cruising the galaxy as a superhero.
    I'd love that, especially if she ressurected the Beyonder (or his female form, Kosmos) and make him her herald. If future Franklin has Galactus as a herald, why shouldn't Jean get one?

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    How is Jean still (merged with) the Phoenix and in the WHR if the Phoenix is coming to earth and having planet snacks on the way? WTF?
    *shrugs* It's a mess. They'll probably just pretend like it never happened.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat
    How is Jean still (merged with) the Phoenix and in the WHR if the Phoenix is coming to earth and having planet snacks on the way? WTF?

Since Jean Grey is the PF and it's been fragmented then that would mean that Jean Grey's personality has been fragmented as well. As she draws the PF fragments together she is also merging the different sides of her personality together as well.

The side of Jean Grey that is drawing the fragments together is still in the White Hot Room while the already merged fragments/and sides of Jean Grey's personality are heading towards earth.

Since the PF isn't whole then neither is Jean Grey...at least that's the way I see it.
    Last edited by Spider-Dragon; 05-04-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    Now as a Jean fan, I never believed this theory nor did I want to (in fact over two years ago right before Second Coming I asked Tom Brevoort I did not want Hope to be Jean) but I was wondering how everyone would feel if the editors were lying this whole time and threw a curveball at the end of AvX that revealed that Hope is indeed the reincarnated form of Jean Grey. How would you feel? Would this change your opinions on Hope and/or Jean?
    Well, one question about this theory. Hope is old enough that she's pretty much an adult, and Cyclops knew Jean as a teen as well. So... at this point, we know for a fact they don't look the same, they're not the same person. So is this theory suggesting Jean's mind somehow went into an unrelated baby? That'd seem... odd.
    DROKK IT!!

BANNED

Your theory is wrong. Give it up.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Too much of a stretch. I'd walk away from these books faster than I did with the Clone saga.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    Your theory is wrong. Give it up.

I'll give it up when or if the end of the story proves me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoGoatee View Post
    Well, one question about this theory. Hope is old enough that she's pretty much an adult, and Cyclops knew Jean as a teen as well. So... at this point, we know for a fact they don't look the same, they're not the same person. So is this theory suggesting Jean's mind somehow went into an unrelated baby? That'd seem... odd.
    I don't know how you don't see the stark resemblance between Jean and Hope... But, then again many have said that Jean And Maddie didn't look alike either -- Go figure... In any event She looks like Jean/Madelyne to me
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Return of the Jedi Last1oftheJedi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I don't know how you don't see the stark resemblance between Jean and Hope... But, then again many have said that Jean And Maddie didn't look alike either -- Go figure... In any event She looks like Jean/Madelyne to me
    It was stated several times in X-Men and later Factor that Maddie bore an uncanny resemblence to Jean. o.o;
    I was playin' in the beginnin'. The rules all changed. I've been chewed up, and spit out, and booed off stage. - Eminem
    I dare you to make less sense - Dean Venture
    Squirrel Tactic!- Dale Gribble

Quote Originally Posted by Last1oftheJedi View Post
    It was stated several times in X-Men and later Factor that Maddie bore an uncanny resemblence to Jean. o.o;
    You haven't been down long enough to have been here for that rather lengthy debate some years ago. Nevertheless... There were many "Playette" haters (Many who are still members here ) who when well out of there way to say otherwise despite what the pages said. I just sayin'.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 05-04-2012 at 02:55 PM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

The Pheonix just likes using red haired women as hosts. As seen by this retconned Iron Fist Pheonix. If Hope had been born blonde the Pheonix wouldn't be interested in her and would taken Mary Jane Watson instead.
    ELEKTRA*LADY MASTERMIND*DAREDEVIL*ARIEL

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    You haven't been down long enough to have been here for that rather lengthy debate some years ago. Nevertheless... There were many Playette haters (Many who are still members here ) who when well out of there way to say otherwise despite what the pages said. I just sayin'.
    ZNOP, you're such a ghetto-vet.

If Hope really was Jean Grey, then that would mean that Jean Grey has eaten a rat..and I can't respect a redheaded rat eater.
    I'd say it would be best just to kill her off again at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    ZNOP, you're such a ghetto-vet.

Hmmm... O'k, I'll take that as a compliment.

I AM PHOENIX!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    If Hope really was Jean Grey, then that would mean that Jean Grey has eaten a rat..and I can't respect a redheaded rat eater.
    I'd say it would be best just to kill her off again at that point.

I think depending on the situation anyone would eat a rat to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    And, just what do you think Jean ate in the Askani timeline? Peking Roast duck?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dragon View Post
    I think depending on the situation anyone would eat a rat to survive.
    Indeed. Hunger trumps any and every other feeling... Including sex!

I AM PHOENIX!