Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Poor Wolverine. Everyone's mad at him. He'll end up as the good guy before all is said and done.
    My question is, and you're the right one to ask on the matter, is why did Scott's team leave Pixie behind with the other juniors? She's had a ton of field experience and, as a teleporter, is a major strategic boon. What's up with that?
    Perhaps they want their reserves to have transportation, It's not like the kids can't leave AA any time they wish to.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    Perhaps they want their reserves to have transportation, It's not like the kids can't leave AA any time they wish to.
    Pym said that they have tech against teleportation and mind control.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    I wonder if his tech would work against magical teleportation, since Pixie is actually using a spell. I could see it being an oversight on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Poor Wolverine. Everyone's mad at him. He'll end up as the good guy before all is said and done.
    My question is, and you're the right one to ask on the matter, is why did Scott's team leave Pixie behind with the other juniors? She's had a ton of field experience and, as a teleporter, is a major strategic boon. What's up with that?
    Wolverine is a tool. If necessary, Pixie could have teleported herself and the others off Utopia, but I'd say Scott knows the Avengers well enough that they wouldn't attack the kids, given their lack of participation during the initial invasion/battle.
    At the risk of making Scott seem/sound even less empathetic and more devisive, maybe it was a strategic move to make the Avengers seem all that much worse, y'know? "They invaded our home and demanded we hand over one of our family, and NOW they've held our children captive."
    I'm pretty sure there has to be some artistic error in AvX#3, with who Magik 'ported off Utopia. In the UXM#12 preview, we've seen Domino, Warpath, Boom Boom, Hepzibah, Magma and Sunspot among those who've evacuated.
    Perhaps Gillen or Aaron will have some crafty way of explaining this. Maybe what we didn't see in AvX3 (and what we WILL see in UXM12 or WATXM this week) is that Illyana is sent back for some of the others, as their being rounded up....but before she can gather everyone, Strange uses some kind of shielding spell to prevent access to Utopia ?

Its piecing all of this AvX puzzle together that is a little bit frustrating with all the jumping around.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

I doubt that works if the Utopia kids blow their way out of the AA grounds first.

I wonder if Pym has any idea that Pixies teleportation is magical not a super-power.

ADDED: A coke to EP
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

so Jean gets to stay the Phoenix for how long...?
    (and the Avengers WERE aware of that)

but god forbid that Hope becomes the host for one second

...the F***?!
    Shhh!! My common sense is tingling!

http://tinyurl.com/WhatICallMyself

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Pym also had an aborted fumble of a relationship with Tigra and was prone to slapping his wife. You really take his words at face value?