Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 472
  1. #451

    Default

    What the fuck does that mean?
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

  2. #452
    Elder Member mikekerrIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    23,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    What the fuck does that mean?
    Change the C to an F.

    Juvenile play on words, thankfully my kids have grown past that stage
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

  3. #453
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    What the fuck does that mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    Change the C to an F.
    Juvenile play on words, thankfully my kids have grown past that stage
    Oh, come now. The amount of childishness I see on these boards. I make one joke (albeit a rather stupid one) and all of a sudden I'm the juvenile nitwit?

    and it's not replace C with F, but rather add an R between C and A - again, dumb joke.
    sorry

  4. #454
    Elder Member mikekerrIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    23,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Oh, come now. The amount of childishness I see on these boards. I make one joke (albeit a rather stupid one) and all of a sudden I'm the juvenile nitwit?

    and it's not replace C with F, but rather add an R between C and A - again, dumb joke.
    sorry
    Not a nitwit, just a purveyor of juvenile jokes. even smart people can tell middle school jokes.

    I was just explaining the joke to him, no criticism intended. If I hand not raised boys I would not have "gotten" it either
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

  5. #455
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,309

    Default

    'Purveyor of juvenile jokes' is a title I can live with.

  6. #456
    Veteran Member Regino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,451

    Default

    Saw this in the store. Picked it up and put it back. I didn't even leaf through it. Long hair don't care.
    Pot+Kettle - "This post went so full retard that it had to be quoted."

  7. #457
    LIVING LEGEND IN-A-SYNCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,804

    Default

    Just finished reading yesterday,

    I hope Logan doesn't prove to be the bad guy in the longrun. I hope he reconsiders his thoughts about killing the Messiah.


    Captain Un-America showed his cowardly true colors.
    If Bishop had succeeded, we would've never had AvX. Bishop was right. - Seresecros

  8. #458
    ♥♥ dilettante ♥♥ Pixie_Solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    san francisco - the free range twink farm
    Posts
    46,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regino View Post
    Saw this in the store. Picked it up and put it back. I didn't even leaf through it. Long hair don't care.
    It was a vicarious thrill to see Captain Whitebread kick that fucker out of the Quinjet.

  9. #459
    ~Superior Schemer~ Artemis Assassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Just finished reading. Am I the only one who things the one noteworthy development in this issue is that Rachel is playing both teams? Other than that...pointless show-off yet again. Oo

  10. #460
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    It was a vicarious thrill to see Captain Whitebread kick that fucker out of the Quinjet.
    Poor Wolverine. Everyone's mad at him. He'll end up as the good guy before all is said and done.
    My question is, and you're the right one to ask on the matter, is why did Scott's team leave Pixie behind with the other juniors? She's had a ton of field experience and, as a teleporter, is a major strategic boon. What's up with that?

  11. #461
    ARK markdienekes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    477

    Default

    I didn't like it when Hope said 'pay attention when Cable was teaching.' Surely that should read Nathan! I hate that. A worrying sign the writers don't give a shit about attention to detail.
    Last edited by markdienekes; 05-08-2012 at 07:31 AM.
    Cable's death seemed like a soldier's fate simply and finally catching up with a man never not at war - Mainline

    My Cable website: http://cableaskani.webs.com/

  12. #462
    ♥♥ dilettante ♥♥ Pixie_Solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    san francisco - the free range twink farm
    Posts
    46,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Poor Wolverine. Everyone's mad at him. He'll end up as the good guy before all is said and done.
    My question is, and you're the right one to ask on the matter, is why did Scott's team leave Pixie behind with the other juniors? She's had a ton of field experience and, as a teleporter, is a major strategic boon. What's up with that?
    She doesn't necessarily fit in with with angular, militaristic rigidity of Scott's Peoples Temple, aka the E-Team.

    But seriously, Pixie was assigned to Hope duty. And right now, Scott's ostensibly in stand down mode thanks to his PR subterfuge.

  13. #463
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    148

    Default

    How come there's no cerebro/a device in Utopia? Gen Hope used one to find new mutants, right?

  14. #464
    Your Move DarthCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canuck Land
    Posts
    15,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Maniac View Post
    How come there's no cerebro/a device in Utopia? Gen Hope used one to find new mutants, right?
    There is. It was seen as recently as UXM #9, actually.

    I deluded myself into giving the architects the benefit of the doubt and assumed they meant an *available* Cerebra.

    Of all the things that have already gone wrong with AvX (read: the dialogue from the first two issues), I'd say this qualifies as minor, really.
    "As if a man in a wheelchair wasn't enough, now I'm targeting old women." - Scott Summers, A+X #11

  15. #465
    No Day but Today Viteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Maniac View Post
    How come there's no cerebro/a device in Utopia? Gen Hope used one to find new mutants, right?
    I am guessing they aren't counting the one in Utopia since they can't go back there atm.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •