Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    huge huge MJ nod for those of you following the "will they, wont they" part of the story.... thats all im saying.
    You're right ShaggyB. It clearly looks like a huge set up for the return of Peter and Mary Jane. Although, when they split-up, I wished that the focus was on developing his mutual relationships with Liz Allan and Betty Brant. Followed by expanding his super heroine relationships beyond The Black Cat.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

huge huge MJ nod for those of you following the "will they, wont they" part of the story.... thats all im saying.
    Maybe folks should start listening to me when I say things like "MJ is the preeminent love interest of the franchise."
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Maybe folks should start listening to me when I say things like "MJ is the preeminent love interest of the franchise."
    You're right!

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Off-tangent, does MJ plan to become Spidey's PR manager? And does it have anything to do with that "The Wave" sign overhead?
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

BANNED

what nod ? i dont think the hero welcome is what you think it is, lol. Also i hope the israelian super hero i never met before doesnt die for the sake of drama,(even though she looks like domino) we all know marvel internacional is slim,better off the kang.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    You can't really expect for Spidey to kiss Silver Sable when Mary Jane is on his mind, can he? It seems that things WILL go in the direction of Mary Jane once again.
    To be fair, we'll have an epilogue in Avenging and Silver will be there, so, I can expect a little more before Pete full back to the MJ route, can't I?

Quote Originally Posted by spideybr View Post
    The spidey / sable moment: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
    WTF peter ! you clueless idiot ! you could pretend it was your sister !!
    Stupid anti heroine dating mandate ,but thanks slott for trying and put closure on something i always wanted to see revealed.
    LOL

Same here. Some of the Spider-man stories I like the best in my childhood have Sable on them, so, I'm glad, at least, to see some actual statement she have had some deep feelings about Spidey until now. Even if they (obviously) remain as friends, I'm glad enough to see Sable trying to be honest about it.
    Last edited by Fourze; 05-02-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar

nah.... 700 is ominous.... so it may be short lived.

Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spideybr View Post
    what nod ? i dont think the hero welcome is what you think it is, lol. Also i hope the israelian super hero i never met before doesnt die for the sake of drama,(even though she looks like domino) we all know marvel internacional is slim,better off the kang.
    not what she said.... what spider-man implied while talking to silver sable.

I REALLY thought Spidey and Sable were going to have a moment there. WHY DIDN'T SPIDEY KISS HER

Quote Originally Posted by Fourze View Post
    To be fair, we'll have an epilogue in Avenging and Silver will be there, so, I can expect a little more before Pete full back to the MJ route, can't I?
    Same here. Some of the Spider-man stories I like the best in my childhood have Sable on them, so, I'm glad, at least, to see some actual statement she have had some deep feelings about Spidey until now. Even if they (obviously) remain as friends, I'm glad enough to see Sable trying to be honest about it.
    I always felt that Silver had strong feelings for Spider-Man. Until recently, no past Spidey writer was ever interested with that as he was married to Mary Jane. At least we know that Silver's feelings for Spider-Man is in line with Ms. Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    I REALLY thought Spidey and Sable were going to have a moment there. WHY DIDN'T SPIDEY KISS HER
    Because of concerns for Mary Jane's welbeing. After all, if Sable and Spidey were kissing, The Black Widow might have interrupted their moment. Let's be glad that Dan Slott is the first Spidey writer to acknowledge that Silver likes Spider-Man a lot. If anyone else was writing ASM, this moment would not have happened.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 05-02-2012 at 11:34 AM.

nah.... 700 is ominous.... so it may be short lived.
    I wouldn't expect it to last forever. It's not like a marriage or something.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Screw the rules I have $$ Seto Kaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I always felt that Silver had strong feelings for Spider-Man. Until recently, no past Spidey writer was ever interested with that as he was married to Mary Jane. At least we know that Silver's feelings for Spider-Man is in line with Ms. Marvel.

Because of concerns for Mary Jane's welbeing. After all, if Sable and Spidey were kissing, The Black Widow might have interrupted their moment. Let's be glad that Dan Slott is the first Spidey writer to acknowledge that Silver likes Spider-Man a lot. If anyone else was writing ASM, this moment would not have happened.
    True. But still, I've been hoping for a Sable/Spider pairing for years. I would love for it to be explored more in the main continuity

I wouldn't expect it to last forever. It's not like a marriage or something.
    The marriage will come back for Peter x Mary Jane. Although, I won't hold my breath about it occurring anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    True. But still, I've been hoping for a Sable/Spider pairing for years. I would love for it to be explored more in the main continuity
    It might be explored. Although, it's likely to be with another writer who is interested with doing a team-up story about them. I doubt that Silver's feelings for Spider-Man will be bottled up anymore than those of The Black Cat or Ms. Marvel feelings towards Spidey respectively. Once those feelings come out, that's it.

Like you, I've been waiting for Silver Sable to express her feelings for Spider-Man for years in the mainstream continuity. Especially, after the What if issues #21 and #22 when Danny Fingerworth was the first writer to explore that relationship.

Besides, I always felt initially that Ms. Marvel and Silver Sable would make get alternatives for The Black Cat as far as being a potential love interest goes for Spider-Man.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 05-02-2012 at 11:49 AM.

seriously with mj?!?!! COME ON i would've loved to see spidey sable action
    Ready for the return of the one and only Spider-Man!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Zaleski View Post
    seriously with mj?!?!! COME ON i would've loved to see spidey sable action
    MJ did just win CBR's "Best Spidey Supporting Character" contest. I think people like her a whole bunch.

My Facebook page