Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Is Mephisto held to his bargain to leave Peter alone? Is there some cosmic ruler above him who would hold him to it, even if he doesn't remember making it?
    I think there might be, yes. But, as to who that is I don't know.

Maybe ShaggyB knows...he pretty much seems to know everything when it comes to comics.

Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Is Mephisto held to his bargain to leave Peter alone? Is there some cosmic ruler above him who would hold him to it, even if he doesn't remember making it?
    would depend on if that cosmic ruler cared enough to enforce it. Living Tribunal is the go to guy for universal law.... but why would he care about Mephisto and a deal that may or may not have wiped itself out of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    I bet Baby May remembers.
    I am pretty sure that a lot of folks want to see Peter, Mary Jane, and baby May together again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I am pretty sure that a lot of folks want to see Peter, Mary Jane, and baby May together again.

I had a story idea in which Mephisto would've pulled baby May out of the timeline to save her life from the temporal changes of OMD due to him not being able to take an innocent life via one of his deals. It's what I like to believe happened to baby May as a result of OMD since I believe that she never died during the second clone saga bit.

After saving her life Mephisto in disguise left her on the door steps of an orphanage.

I believe she got adopted by a nice family.
    Last edited by Spider-Dragon; 05-07-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dragon View Post
    I had a story idea in which Mephisto would've pulled baby May out of the timeline to save her life from the temporal changes of OMD due to him not being able to take an innocent life via one of his deals. It's what I like to believe happened to baby May as a result of OMD since I believe that she never died during the second clone saga bit.

After saving her life Mephisto in disguise left her on the door steps of an orphanage.

I believe she got adopted by a nice family.
    yeah sure its not like Mephisto hates happiness or anything

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lazyav4 View Post
    yeah sure its not like Mephisto hates happiness or anything

It's not about whether he hates happiness or not...it's about him not being able to take an innocent life as a result of a deal that alters the timeline.

It's not about whether he hates happiness or not...it's about him not being able to take an innocent life as a result of a deal that alters the timeline.
    True, but you really don't know if Baby May ever occured cause of the change in time, cause Marvel saying it didnt happen since they werent married. As well if Mephisto altered time at most he just delayed Baby May being born.

Uatu the Watcher knows of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    Why do you say that

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    Why do you say that
    Because he's the Watcher, plus I read it in a Marvel Universe saga mini via 2009.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lazyav4 View Post
    True, but you really don't know if Baby May ever occured cause of the change in time, cause Marvel saying it didnt happen since they werent married. As well if Mephisto altered time at most he just delayed Baby May being born.
    In this new timeline baby May never existed. I'm saying that I had a story idea in which Mephisto pulled baby May out of the old timeline before OMD erased her from existence.

Mephisto I believe is a being that exists outside of time and as a result of this I believe he would have the ability to pull people out of the timeline and save them from being erased from temporal changes and then return that person to the present of the altered timeline in which that person despite never even being born in the new timeline would still exist within it due to what mephisto did.

Hey! It's comics...anything is possible.

Because he's the Watcher, plus I read it in a Marvel Universe saga mini via 2009.
    Which one?

In this new timeline baby May never existed. I'm saying that I had a story idea in which Mephisto pulled baby May out of the old timeline before OMD erased her from existence.

Mephisto I believe is a being that exists outside of time and as a result of this I believe he would have the ability to pull people out of the timeline and save them from being erased from temporal changes and then return that person to the present of the altered timeline in which that person despite never even being born in the new timeline would still exist within it due to what mephisto did.

Hey! It's comics...anything is possible.
    See thats the thing about OMIT, is that you dont really know if Mephisto really altered time and returned to the present, or he simply watched everything play out after being the bird. Cause if the the first thing then your right about Baby May, but if its the second one, then Baby May never happened yet and her existenced is just being delayed.

Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar

page number and issue title please.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    page number and issue title please.
    Yes I would like to know too also is the Watcher powerful or just a useless guy that watches the 616 like a tv