Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: "Insufferable" #1

Greg McElhatton gives "Insufferable" #1 4 stars saying the free Thrillbent debut comic by Mark Waid and Peter Krause "has just the right length and detail to hook the reader, without giving everything away in its first outing."

Full article here.

I really like how this comic has embrased its digital medium, and isn't trying to emulate the limitations of print. But at the same time, could totally be released in a print collected edition in the future.

Really liked it, especially how the length wasn't too long and I could just click the arrow and not worry about scrolling around because it was all in one place. I also like how it tried to do stuff with the digital medium, like making panels disappear and pop up when needed. While I will always favor print over digital, in print my eyes might catch something on the other page by accident that might be a surprise before I get to it, which is a letdown sometimes, while with this, the brought in another character that way. Can't wait to read more.

Definitely liked Insufferable, moreso because i'm used to reading MDCU on my touchpad and it's nice to read digital comics that read well as digital comics, not reading panel by panel of something that's supposed to be a whole page.
    Currently recommending: Daredevil, Mudman ( it's back!), Hawkguy, and FF. Can't miss!