Thread: Question

Hybrid View

Default Question

Can somebody please help me? I have searched the internet but I can't find who this characters are. I really want to know so can somebody say the name of these 2 comic characters? Thanks!

These are the links that will lead you to the pictures:

http://static.skynetblogs.be/media/3...ilmquiz143.jpg

http://static.skynetblogs.be/media/3...ilmquiz139.jpg

Thanks!!!!!!!

The second image may be the DC villain Solomon Grundy, though it's not a very close resemblance. Alex Ross gave Solly that same kind of pitted, rotted flesh in Justice. No idea who the green-haired girl is, though. I suppose she could be Polaris of the X-Men but I doubt it. Hope that helps.

Cei-U!
    I take a shot in the dark!
    It's hardly a secret that something is badly wrong with me. - Dan B. in the Underworld
    I am ... a condescending prick sometimes. But I usually mean to be. - Paradox
    I'm not infallible. I just act like it. - Me

I think the woman with the green hair is a Top Cow character, but I'm not sure which one. (I've never read much of Top Cow's output.) I want to say that it is something like Aphrodite IX, but that's coming from a vague recollection from a solitication image than anything else.

I looked it up on the internet and I'm sure it's Aphrodite IX!!! Thank you so much, I would have never found that

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyjess01 View Post
    I looked it up on the internet and I'm sure it's Aphrodite IX!!! Thank you so much, I would have never found that
    Thank you for allowing myself to reaffirm that I have a working memory. I spent 20 minutes looking for my keys this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cei-U! View Post
    The second image may be the DC villain Solomon Grundy, though it's not a very close resemblance. Alex Ross gave Solly that same kind of pitted, rotted flesh in Justice. No idea who the green-haired girl is, though. I suppose she could be Polaris of the X-Men but I doubt it. Hope that helps.

Cei-U!
    I take a shot in the dark!
    Yes I think it's him! Thank you so much