Page 214 of 334 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 5004

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    When will Meltzer give his opinion on this RAW?
    After 3 am central, ill be sleepy sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave H View Post
    People don't know what jobbing means anymore.

DB is in a great spot. Fast approaching Kurt Angle tier.

Good RAW overall. Building midcard, wtf?
    Ziggler/Jericho is building well, but it's a weird feud, because Jericho is leaving, and Ziggler is the heel..but Ziggler needs to be built, so he has to win, but it doesn't make jericho look very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Ziggler/Jericho is building well, but it's a weird feud, because Jericho is leaving, and Ziggler is the heel..but Ziggler needs to be built, so he has to win, but it doesn't make jericho look very good.
    When has Jericho ever needed "to look good"? He is always going to be over no matter his win or losses. This latest run has kind of proven it.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

I ntoiced theres a new anti Cena Fan shirt from some of the crowd members of this recent episode of Raw

After Raw went off-air, John Cena came to and warmed up the crowd for Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night. First, Cena introduced a gorgeous video tribute to Michaels. Great work from the video team. Cena then welcomed Michaels to the ring.

Michaels was followed shortly out by Triple H, who acted like the emcee for the night. C.M. Punk also came to and completely broke kayfabe to thank Michaels for inspiring him and noted Shawn's autograph is one he has kept since age 15.

After Punk left, Vince McMahon came out and told Shawn that he felt like a father to him and said, "I love you son," and they hugged. Hunter then brought out the entire locker room, but one man, who got a special entrance, The Undertaker.

Taker told Shawn that if he had to list his Top 5 matches of all-time, Shawn would be directly responsible in some way for three of them. He then thanked Shawn for being a friend, and they hugged. Shawn was presented with a commemorative plaque to honor his work for the AT&T Center, as well. The last person who came out was John Laurinaitis, who received an immediate Sweet Chin Music out of the ring. Hunter and McMahon rolled Johnny back into the ring to chants of "One more time," which Michaels obliged.

Michaels closed by thanking everyone for supporting him, then he, Triple H, and Taker posed for pictures to end the night in a WrestleMania 28 reunion.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    BTW for those wondering why Rosa wasnt with Primo and Epico tonight, she was the victim of domestic abuse from her fiance and is dealing with that now with the police.
    i did wonder why she wasnt with the colons when i was watching
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

My only question is why they are allowing Ryback to wrestle with that horrid case of Pink Eye he has. Obviously the WWE doctors aren't doing anything to treat it and he could pass it on to anyone he wrestles.
    Religion is like a fart. It's only good when all the others stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    My only question is why they are allowing Ryback to wrestle with that horrid case of Pink Eye he has. Obviously the WWE doctors aren't doing anything to treat it and he could pass it on to anyone he wrestles.
    Because it was very important he beat reks and hawkins again.

Btw, the fact that they couldn't stop the Yes chants, so they turned them into negative chants is awesome.
    Because Bryan fans are still going to chant Yes, but now the kids do it too, and he gets angry, so they didn't have to think of how to get people to turn against him.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

I wonder if Barret will be heel when he comes back. From the above promo, it is hard to tell. The tone and language seem more face like in that he is trying to overcome things and return to glory/roots.

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post

I wonder if Barret will be heel when he comes back. From the above promo, it is hard to tell. The tone and language seem more face like in that he is trying to overcome things and return to glory/roots.
    He did come off as more of a no-nonsense tough guy there than the leader of Nexus. I wouldn't mind seeing Barrett as a good guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post

He will still be a heel. But he's a goddamn Majestic Eagle.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    He will still be a heel. But he's a goddamn Majestic Eagle.
    Bring back the jacket!!!
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Watched this episode of Raw on DVR this morning, decided re-reading old comics was more interesting than anything happening on my TV.

Secret Six was awesome.

The new Raw theme blows.

...that's all I got.