Page 29 of 334 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Im wondering if the rumours are ture ( and the hints from Punk) That spoilers:
    Batista
    end of spoilers is returning.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Batista
    I'd take Punk vs Batista over Batista vs Cena
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    From the way they are building Storm, in a finding his smile type of storyline, which is done better than how WWE did Cena's after his loss with The Rock as he did beat Lesnar, he might end up being that guy. I mentioned on a TNA thread that Bound For Glory could be the PPV Roode loses the belt, for irony purposes it makes sense. Now I could say Garrett but lets face it the guy isn't ready. Put Garrett in a tag team with someone that can carry him till he learns the ropes. I don't mind if it's Austin Aries, if they keep booking him the way they are booking him he could be that strong face that can beat Roode. However logic wise it points to James Storm as the guy to beat Roode. It's like a Dreamer vs Raven type of situation where they are making it like Storm cant beat Roode and he's the underdog but eventually he will beat Roode and win the title
    Garrett has some things. He had some fans for him. He needs his character and all. Once he finds that and all..he'll be ok that way. Ring wise , give him a young partner. A smooth partner to give Garrett and help him would possibly be Jack Evans if the company can sign him. Evans can be the main guy while Garrett learns from him. That way you have a spotlight guy with Evans and a young new guy learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    he pinned rhodes in a tag match with bryan and...fucking santino.
    Hmmm a bit iffy on the rules there. Had he beat Bryan , then by rules Bryan would beat him at the PPV. Usually when the challenger pins the champion when HHH was back owning the title in the 2000's , the challenger would lose at the PPV. Every time HHH was pinned in a tag match or singles , he'd win the PPV match .
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Batista
    I dunno, dude is 43 and about half the size he used to be.

I dunno, dude is 43 and about half the size he used to be.
    HHH is close to 50 and he's about to main event Summer Slam. So why not. Besides I could use more Douchetista

HHH is close to 50 and he's about to main event Summer Slam. So why not. Besides I could use more Douchetista
    In answer tot hat, you know my thoughts on HHH.

I just wish they could build some stars instead of constantly going back to the old guys, they brought Lesnar back to fight friggen HHH?
    Why not Punk? Why not Orton?

In answer tot hat, you know my thoughts on HHH.
    Yep. Definitly do.

I just wish they could build some stars instead of constantly going back to the old guys, they brought Lesnar back to fight friggen HHH?
    Why not Punk? Why not Orton?
    It's almost like WWE is turning into WCW

To be fair, thats Vince's doing while HHH wants to build new stars. His new pet project of the New NXT is to do just that.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Im not shitting on Lesnar, i mean...that makes sense, he left WWE and became the biggest star in UFC, bringing him back made sense, but he wasn't main eventing like 15 years ago like HHH was.
    He's the storyline COO, he's legit running part of the company, this isn't Austin vs Mcmahon which was during the biggest boom period the business has ever seen.
    This is HHH putting himself in the main event of a ppv while they are doing nothing to build new guys.
    Listen to the reaction bryan got tonight, half the crowd cheered him, half booed him, but they all reacted, and what has he got to build his match with Punk?
    No promo on raw, a loss to sheamus on smackdown, a bs fake win over show that only happened to build an angle with show and Johnny (2 angles he's in btw), and then a tag match on Raw. No talking time, no nothing, on the go home show.
    Intead we get a ten minute HHH promo for a match that won't happen for months, we get john cena doing bad comedy to build for a match with a guy who hasn't wrestled in like 15 years or more.

To be fair, thats Vince's doing while HHH wants to build new stars. His new pet project of the New NXT is to do just that.
    I'm not saying I don't believe that but since we are talking about the same guy who has build a rep of burying young talent the fact that he's all for grooming young talent is puzzling

I'm not saying I don't believe that but since we are talking about the same guy who has build a rep of burying young talent the fact that he's all for grooming young talent is puzzling
    Sometimes when people get old they think about their legacy, he might not want the rep of guys like Nash and Hogan, since he currently has the rep of guys like Nash and Hogan.

Sometimes when people get old they think about their legacy, he might not want the rep of guys like Nash and Hogan, since he currently has the rep of guys like Nash and Hogan.
    He should consider himself lucky he doesn't have the rep of Scott Hall

He should consider himself lucky he doesn't have the rep of Scott Hall
    Hey, Scott hall was the most over guy in WCW when he wasn't even on tv.