Page 17 of 334 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I can't figure out why im not more into sheamus.
    He's had good matches, he can talk, he's kinda funny.
    I just don't give a shit about him.
    He does have a tendency to lose to Hornswoggle but no one ever brings that up when he's doing his whole "great white tough guy" act
    Child Of The Atom Smasher
    Runs with a HOSTILE Crew
    Get well Christ Bearer

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    He does have a tendency to lose to Hornswoggle but no one ever brings that up when he's doing his whole "great white tough guy" act
    Funny side note, on the front page of wwe, it says something like "The Great White Four Way!" and has a picture of the four white guys involved, i loled.

I was thinking of my favorite Raw moments, and i came up with one that i share with no one else.
    There was a 15th anniversery Raw, and i was among the people who fucking hated Mr. Kennedy, and in the main event of that show, marty fucking jannety got a near fall on kennedy with a sunset flip, and i recall sitting in a chair with my friends around me, and i made a shrieking noise that i have not made since.

2 more complaints on Raw by the way, because i just rewatched it since my attention was divided.
    Once more on this big show thing, when she said he couldn't do anything else, and he apologized, wasn't he basicly saying she was right? Also, if im not mistaken, big show has been main eventing on and off for ohh...15 years? why the fuck is he worried about getting a job?
    And the second thing, Cena said he was cleared to wrestle, right after saying this, he said he was having fluid drained from his elbow twice a day and the doctors told him not to wrestle for 2 months. WWE has the worst doctors on the face of the earth.
    Third, HHH got removed from running Raw by the board of directors for much much less than what johnny has done. But apprently, they have tempered their opinion because John Cena told them he wanted to fight them.
    This is why you don't rewrite shows multiple times.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

i wish big johnny would mention that despite taking moves from/paying tribute to so many japanese wrestlers punk made zero impact in japan when he wrestled there, whereas big johnny was the hulk hogan of the far east, and that is why punk hates him so much.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

My problem with the cm punk and Johnny Ace feud that punk Character say Johnny is a failure because he did not succeed in America is like punk Character saying Only success in America is important

Quote Originally Posted by Dick/babs View Post
    My problem with the cm punk and Johnny Ace feud that punk Character say Johnny is a failure because he did not succeed in America is like punk Character saying Only success in America is important
    well duh

this is 'Merica, dammit!!! #1 !!!!!
    Support your local roller derby league

talking about punk During this Monday raw did he forgot he is a mature man Because only a 10 Years old kid will think you are stupid you are ugly you do not have friends is a good insult to say

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    well duh

this is 'Merica, dammit!!! #1 !!!!!
    Yeah. We are #1 alright
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

What I don't like about the Punk vs Ace feud is how Punk's rants against Ace's accomplishments in Japan almost sounds like Punk is insulting Japanese Pro Wrestling in general.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Um, you guys realize the overwhelming majority of the WWE audience doesn't give a shit about Japan, right?
    Johnny Ace did fail in america, and he did go to Japan because he failed in america, thats the actual truth.
    And from what i've read johnny ace was not like austin, rock, and hulk hogan rolled into one over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    mmm..maybe irish warriors are supposed to lose againts leprachauns...LOL

Funny side note, on the front page of wwe, it says something like "The Great White Four Way!" and has a picture of the four white guys involved, i loled.
    where? I just went there, and saw no "great white 4 way".
    BUT
    I did find this: CM PUNK vs Daniel Bryan over the years.
    There is an article about the "best in the world vs the american dragon" in the independent circuits, and photos of Punk and Bryan during their ROH time.
    Also there are some article about the best Hulk Hogan's promos, and a sting article. As well as some batista's segments.

talking about punk During this Monday raw did he forgot he is a mature man Because only a 10 Years old kid will think you are stupid you are ugly you do not have friends is a good insult to say
    It's funny because I remember when Alberto said the same thing to Punk and Punk pointed out how weak Alberto was on the mic. It seems like now, Punk's pipe bombs are fizzling out.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knightman View Post
    It's funny because I remember when Alberto said the same thing to Punk and Punk pointed out how weak Alberto was on the mic. It seems like now, Punk's pipe bombs are fizzling out.
    He came out to hype Cena vs Johnny for christs sake!
    I'm still pissed about this, the champ is a side character in the actual main event, they are doing a better job of building the match on wwe.com than they are on tv.
    And that opening segment sucked balls, Johnny fucks up words all the time and forgets what he's suppose to say because he clearly just memorizes the promo they give him and is incapable of ad libbing, and Punk clearly didn't give a shit and also forgot his lines.
    Horrible. You know how many matches the heavyweight title match has been the main event for in 2012? Im pretty sure the answer is zero.
    If john cena has to main event then put the goddamn belt on john cena.

He came out to hype Cena vs Johnny for christs sake!
    A friend of mine said the CM in CM Punk is beginning to stand for "corporate mouthpiece". After hearing Punk hype up a match starring the face of the company (even over that of his own), it's really hard for me to dispute that. It would have been more in character for Punk to come out and air his grievances over how there's not enough attention is focused on the heavyweight title. Punk/Danielson should be the main event at Over The Limit but I certainly would not bet on it.