Page 16 of 334 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Someone has to deliver that in a Heyman voice!
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

pretty good handicap match.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Will be funny if Jericho won the match because it will be like his return in 2007, he went for the wwe belt failed and failed and failed and then got World Heavyweight Championship belt

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    just for that, i'll make you one of my winners this week on the wrestlecast.
    Thanks. If there was a DVD where it was nothing but Paul Heyman cutting promos, I would buy it.

Im guessing this was a one time thing for Heyman but I wish he was back for good. Creative could use him for guys like Moxley and tyler black,
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Im guessing this was a one time thing for Heyman but I wish he was back for good. Creative could use him for guys like Moxley and tyler black,
    I bet he will be back for a while actually, Brock quit but he's still involved in angles, and Heyman might be his mouth piece until he comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I bet he will be back for a while actually, Brock quit but he's still involved in angles, and Heyman might be his mouth piece until he comes back.
    I mean once Lesnar leaves. The industry could use a fresh ( again) voice like Heyman.

I mean once Lesnar leaves. The industry could use a fresh ( again) voice like Heyman.
    Oh, yeah, i dunno if he will stay beyond this, i doubht it.
    When was the last time vince handeled an outsider angle well?
    He fucked up the invasion, he already ruined Brock's chance, he fucked up CM Punk, he ruined the Nexus angle. The guy simply can't do that angle.

Todd Martin, the guy who doesn't the raw report for f4online.com/wrestlingobserver.com really hated Raw and closed his recap with the following.
    "This was another crappy Raw. The issue isn’t so much about individually bad segments as just a generally unappealing general ethos to the programming. It doesn’t feel like a colorful, fun, larger than life sports product with real stakes so much as a contrived, unserious, overly scripted variety show where nothing matters, that’s unresponsive to fans in general and hostile to wrestling fans in particular. No segments have time to breathe and exist on their own, because the performers are just there to do exactly what they’re told for every second they’re on screen and then to cut to the next segment. The excitement of watching a wrestler come into his own no longer exists because wrestlers have so little agency.

The horrible fall of CM Punk’s character is a perfect example of the problem. Less than a year ago, Punk was a hot character that seemed edgy and different. He felt like he genuinely cared about what he was fighting for and that he was speaking in his own voice.

Superficially, he’s the same guy now. He’s still a face. He has the title. He has the same music. He’s still using the language of pipe bombs and rebellion. Only, the edge is completely gone. He’s delivering generic insults at a generic heel authority figure, mixing in lame fourth grade putdowns and noxious corporate buzzwords. There’s no reality to any of it and it doesn’t feel like he’s speaking in his own voice at all. He’s just delivering the same poorly scripted material.

It was just a few months ago that he was saying this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPvFJ2dQ8Hs

Six minutes in, he’s criticizing Laurinaitis for the constant WWE Universe nonsense because it’s just a buzzword to keep the bosses happy. And now this supposed anti-authority figure who says what other people won’t is using the same buzzwords, to keep the same bosses happy. It’s one of WWE’s biggest problems in a nutshell. Why should we root for Punk or Cena to take out Laurinaitis? It’s just one corporate puppet against another."
    He's pretty much right, though i found Raw much less annoying them him. I wouldn't class this as a bad raw, just an unexciting one.

I will always remember the Raw where HHH buried everyone and they officialy killed Punk as a character as a horrible Raw, this one in comparison is just kinda eh.

Im wondering. Is Tensai getting over more as a heel now that he isnt doing squash matches?

Im wondering. Is Tensai getting over more as a heel now that he isnt doing squash matches?
    Didn't seem like it, crowd wasn't overly hot the entire night though.
    I think the reason we are getting Johnny vs Cena is a direct response to Tensai not being over at all.
    I would personaly have him stop doing the karate hand moves and drop the fucking claw, unless they change his name to Baron von Tensai or something.

Didn't seem like it, crowd wasn't overly hot the entire night though.
    I think the reason we are getting Johnny vs Cena is a direct response to Tensai not being over at all.
    I would personaly have him stop doing the karate hand moves and drop the fucking claw, unless they change his name to Baron von Tensai or something.
    How can he get over as a heel?

How can he get over as a heel?
    He could try not being Albert. He's beat CM Punk and John Cena, if this fucker isn't over as a heel soon then i guess everyone who said the japanese gimmick is bad has to be right, because normaly beating the two top guys would get you something.
    And i mean, he didn't beat them by DQ, or countout, or putting them through a table. He beat the shit out of them and pinned them. Yes, interference in both cases, but he still beat them and pinned them.

Although, small complaint, neither he or daniel bryan got entrances, and WWE has conditioned us to think guys not getting an entrance are jobbers. Im sure the show ran long or something and that's why, but it doesn't help either guy.

He could try not being Albert. He's beat CM Punk and John Cena, if this fucker isn't over as a heel soon then i guess everyone who said the japanese gimmick is bad has to be right, because normaly beating the two top guys would get you something.
    And i mean, he didn't beat them by DQ, or countout, or putting them through a table. He beat the shit out of them and pinned them. Yes, interference in both cases, but he still beat them and pinned them.

Although, small complaint, neither he or daniel bryan got entrances, and WWE has conditioned us to think guys not getting an entrance are jobbers. Im sure the show ran long or something and that's why, but it doesn't help either guy.
    The hilarious thing is that Albert still isn't over and won't be, no one has cared since he's come back. A guy who's suppose to soon fued with Tatsu and you know when the last time I saw Tatsu on tv........was getting squashed by Albert

Also am I the only one who's noticed that Sheamus is getting real good at sucker punching people? Orton tonight, Y2J in Johnny's office
    Child Of The Atom Smasher
    Runs with a HOSTILE Crew
    Get well Christ Bearer

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    The hilarious thing is that Albert still isn't over and won't be, no one has cared since he's come back. A guy who's suppose to soon fued with Tatsu and you know when the last time I saw Tatsu on tv........was getting squashed by Albert

Also am I the only one who's noticed that Sheamus is getting real good at sucker punching people? Orton tonight, Y2J in Johnny's office
    I can't figure out why im not more into sheamus.
    He's had good matches, he can talk, he's kinda funny.
    I just don't give a shit about him.