Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by USArmyParatrooper View Post
    What medical condition requires you to remove all of your teeth?
    I'll call and ask her tomorrow.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    YOU realize that's relatively unimportant, right? It's a mild trauma, it won't ruin his life. Ten years from now, it'll be an amusing story he tells (or five, or even one).

"Yeah, really! Woke up in the chair and the bitch had pulled them all! Can you believe it? These replacements I got are nice, though."
    I doubt any of you people trivializing the severity of it would be doing so if it was all of your teeth that were taken out. But, I have a dental appointment on Wednesday. I'm actually going to talk to the dentist about this story and get some insight from him how severe it is, what would have to be done to fix the patient and what type of physical and emotional effects it could have on him.

My dad hasn't had any of his real teeth since his early/mid 30s. He's not suffering because of it.
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

I doubt any of you people trivializing the severity of it would be doing so if it was all of your teeth that were taken out. But, I have a dental appointment on Wednesday. I'm actually going to talk to the dentist about this story and get some insight from him how severe it is, what would have to be done to fix the patient and what type of physical and emotional effects it could have on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady View Post
    My dad hasn't had any of his real teeth since his early/mid 30s. He's not suffering because of it.
    And I have a buddy who got his right calf blown off by an EFP. He's a happy go lucky guy, so I suppose if she completely removed his calf muscle and the skin surrounding it that's no big deal either?

And I have a buddy who got his right calf blown off by an EFP. He's a happy go lucky guy, so I suppose if she completely removed his calf muscle and the skin surrounding it that's no big deal either?
    Nobody said that this wasn't a big deal.

But suggesting his life was ruined because of this, and stating that she deserves 30 years in stir are huge over reactions.
    The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by thehod View Post
    Nobody said that this wasn't a big deal.

But suggesting his life was ruined because of this, and stating that she deserves 30 years in stir are huge over reactions.
    I think 30 is a bit much, but I would say at least 10 real years would do.

I think 30 is a bit much, but I would say at least 10 real years would do.
    5 would be more suitable.

Anything more is overkill based on the fact that she's never been in trouble before, based on the circumstances is never going to do something like this again, and has basically shot her chance of any meaningful employment ever again.
    The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.

So long as she's never employed by any reputable company in her field ever again 5 years is fine with me. I have no idea how law suits work over there, but I'd at least hope the man is covered for any expenses that result.
    Liked Deadpool before it was cool...

Quote Originally Posted by thehod View Post
    5 would be more suitable.

Anything more is overkill based on the fact that she's never been in trouble before, based on the circumstances is never going to do something like this again, and has basically shot her chance of any meaningful employment ever again.
    All your points are valid, so you've talked me down to 8. I just can't get over the fact that she left no tooth behind. The poor guy woke up to a mouth full of bloody gums. Hell, just getting your wisdom teeth taken out can be painful.

OK, I'm back on 10. No priors, slim chance she'll do anything like that again, but for this act alone she needs to be hit hard in the interest of justice.

Can I also say that I would pay good money to watch their interaction after he woke up? OMG the hilarity would be off the charts!

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Wha you do hoo mee! You bish!"

BANNED

All your points are valid, so you've talked me down to 8. I just can't get over the fact that she left no tooth behind. The poor guy woke up to a mouth full of bloody gums. Hell, just getting your wisdom teeth taken out can be painful.

OK, I'm back on 10. No priors, slim chance she'll do anything like that again, but for this act alone she needs to be hit hard in the interest of justice.
    Agree no less then 10 years. Even on first offense.

Though its funny watching the tards come in and compare the victim to their family members who lost teeth.

My grandpa Joe lost all his teeth his in 30's and he's just fine durrr durrr durrr.
    Last edited by needler420; 05-02-2012 at 11:03 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hwlights92 View Post
    I heard about this earlier today on a local radio show. I'm driving into work in the middle of traffic and i just started laughing in controllably. What kind of idiot, under any circumstances, goes to an ex for dental work. On a side note, was the first thing anyone else thought of after hearing this story the film "the Dentist" with Corbin Bernsen??
    Maybe she offered him a discount of some sorts?

Oh, noes, his gums were violated!

Guess what the average sentence in most western countries is for rape. And then we can talk teeth.

This thread and its title is dead offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post

Though its funny watching the tards come in and compare the victim to their family members who lost teeth.

My grandpa Joe lost all his teeth his in 30's and he's just fine durrr durrr durrr.
    The point is that his life is not at all ruined, which you seem to have missed.

Quote Originally Posted by thespianphryne View Post
    Oh, noes, his gums were violated!

Guess what the average sentence in most western countries is for rape. And then we can talk teeth.

This thread and its title is dead offensive.
    Let's talk about the conviction rate for rape.

Worse still, talk about the rate of those accused of raped actually having charges pressed.

Hell, get even more depressing. Talk about the rate of women who have been raped having the courage to go to the police. Or even telling their families. Or being able to get some kind of support from friends, because they may or may not even believe that she was raped.
    Last edited by Jeff Brady; 05-02-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post

You're already on thin ice here from your behaviour in other threads. And editing your post just to thrown in insults will only see the cracks multiplying at a faster rate.

---