Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 351
  1. #76
    Professional Scalliwag thehod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, England
    Posts
    10,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    The teeth removal is a lot more disturbing than a car crash. loads of emotional scarring right there.
    I refer you to my friends wife who has been in therapy for ten years following a car crash that broke both her legs.
    The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.

  2. #77
    Cat smells like fish StoneGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45,554

    Default

    I could see teeth removal being somewhat akin to rape, especially in this situation. According to some article referenced in wikipedia, average rape sentence in Australia is about seven years. So potentially, I could see that.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

    Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

    In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

    Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

  3. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehod View Post
    I refer you to my friends wife who has been in therapy for ten years following a car crash that broke both her legs.
    But it was an accident, maybe? This was purposeful and creepy. I guess it's dumb to rank these things, though. They're all horrible and who knows how anyone might feel after horrible events.
    Last edited by coveredinbees; 05-02-2012 at 01:30 AM.
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

  4. #79
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehod View Post
    Nice to see that you're unable to debate without resorting to calling people stupid. Aren't we banning people for that sort of thing nowadays.

    And you were the one who suggested a prison sentance in double figures, so the first stone in the "say something stupid" contest seems to have been already in the bag.
    Read my exact post above before making false accusations. Then read it again and learn to comprehend it.

  5. #80
    Nyah! Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kalamazoo MI/Millennium City MI
    Posts
    33,362

    Default

    coveredinbees wonders about speed:

    It can't have been that fast, right?
    When the dentist in Mexico pulled all my teeth, I was 30 minutes from walking in the building door to leaving it. The actual pulling of teeth took less than 15 minutes.
    'Dox out.

    "But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

    "Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

    "And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega


    Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

  6. #81
    Cat smells like fish StoneGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post
    Ahh ok. No clue who that is so ill sit myself out for this one.
    Read a book.

    Like, y'know, the Bible.

    As for the rest, transitive properties. Call his ideas stupid a couple times, it's intellectually a lie that you are not calling him stupid. The point being, if you're going to start getting insulting on an intelligence level, don't fuck it up. Makes you look extra stupid.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

    Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

    In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

    Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

  7. #82
    Professional Scalliwag thehod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, England
    Posts
    10,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post
    Read my exact post above before making false accusations. Then read it again and learn to comprehend it.
    You're doing it again.

    I know exactly what you meant sunshine.
    The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.

  8. #83
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehod View Post
    I refer you to my friends wife who has been in therapy for ten years following a car crash that broke both her legs.
    I hope she was able to get over the car cash . Everyone is different , and it's not sensible to compare two very different events. Sitting and watching your teeth being pulled out is somthing you would see in Saw movie.

  9. #84
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Read a book.

    Like, y'know, the Bible.

    As for the rest, transitive properties. Call his ideas stupid a couple times, it's intellectually a lie that you are not calling him stupid. The point being, if you're going to start getting insulting on an intelligence level, don't fuck it up. Makes you look extra stupid.
    Why would you recommend any random person not knowing their religion the bible. Or even worse why would you assume they read it?

  10. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    When the dentist in Mexico pulled all my teeth, I was 30 minutes from walking in the building door to leaving it. The actual pulling of teeth took less than 15 minutes.
    Imagining it going really fast makes it all worse...
    did you get to keep the teeth?
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

  11. #86
    Professional Scalliwag thehod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, England
    Posts
    10,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    But it was an accident, maybe? This was purposeful and creepy. I guess it's dumb to rank these things, though. They're all horrible and who knows how anyone might feel after horrible events.
    That it was. It was a horrible thing to do, and rightly the person deserves to spend time doing porridge.

    But the calls for time in double figures is laughably reactionary and wholly over zealous.
    The Hod: Novelist, raconteur and celebrated sexual athlete.

  12. #87
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehod View Post
    That it was. It was a horrible thing to do, and rightly the person deserves to spend time doing porridge.

    But the calls for time in double figures is laughably reactionary and wholly over zealous.


    Not really even in England you'd get more then 3 years. In the states you'll get 3 years for doing that to an animal as animal cruelty.

  13. #88
    Nyah! Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kalamazoo MI/Millennium City MI
    Posts
    33,362

    Default

    coveredinbees wants gritty details:

    Imagining it going really fast makes it all worse...
    did you get to keep the teeth?

    I didn't WANT to keep my teeth. Many of them were only half there, and after looking at them in the mirror every day, I pretty much never wanted to see them again.

    It was interesting, though. I was awake, but fully novacained up, so nothing hurt, but I could FEEL him pulling them out. Weird but interesting. Very methodical.
    'Dox out.

    "But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

    "Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

    "And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega


    Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

  14. #89
    Cat smells like fish StoneGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post
    Why would you recommend any random person not knowing their religion the bible. Or even worse why would you assume they read it?
    I didn't. I said you should read a book. You should read what I say. Comprehension and what not.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

    Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

    In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

    Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

  15. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post
    Not really even in England you'd get more then 3 years. In the states you'll get 3 years for doing that to an animal as animal cruelty.
    The animal wouldn't have dumped her, though. She could try using passion in her defense here in the states.
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •