Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I hope this was worth potentially losing her medical license over this.

Eh, probably was.
    Have beer, will drink!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RatFace View Post
    Sorry, I think even 18-20 is a little excessive for what she did.

How is his life ruined forever? You do know there are things called implants and dentures right?

I never said that 20 years for spitting in a drink wasn't excessive.

If you think 18-20 years is too harsh for removing every single tooth from a person premediated is harsh it be scary to hang around you. The sickness level of this crime is up there its pretty henious. Granted you can compare the harshness to others crimes but were not going for two wrongs make a right. Not comparable with two guys knocking each others teeth out. The crime shows the girls state of mind. Which is a danger to others. I'm no expert to call an exact amount of time but hell lock her up a long long time.

Luckly the ex BF was sane enough not to do justice on his own.. Which in cases like this you'd leave the jury thinking. But yeah 3 years is a joke. I know people with only marijuana charges that were felony for growing doing 6 years lost his kids too.
    Last edited by needler420; 04-30-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post
    If you think 18-20 years is too harsh for removing every single tooth from a person premediated is harsh it be scary to hang around you. The sickness level of this crime is up there its pretty henious. Granted you can compare the harshness to others crimes but were not going for two wrongs make a right. Not comparable with two guys knocking each others teeth out. The crime shows the girls state of mind. Which is a danger to others. I'm no expert to call an exact amount of time but hell lock her up a long long time.

Luckly the ex BF was sane enough not to do justice on his own.. Which in cases like this you'd leave the jury thinking. But yeah 3 years is a joke. I know people with only marijuana charges that were felony for growing doing 6 years lost his kids too.
    "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard' and decided to take all his teeth out." You know what that means? That means it wasn't premeditated.

Green Lantern Corps Mbr

I heard about this earlier today on a local radio show. I'm driving into work in the middle of traffic and i just started laughing in controllably. What kind of idiot, under any circumstances, goes to an ex for dental work. On a side note, was the first thing anyone else thought of after hearing this story the film "the Dentist" with Corbin Bernsen??

Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post
    If you think 18-20 years is too harsh for removing every single tooth from a person premediated is harsh it be scary to hang around you.
    This coming from the creep that thought it was proper to drug her and beat out her teeth in retribution...
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    This coming from the creep that thought it was proper to drug her and beat out her teeth in retribution...

This is why we need the death penalty.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Haha, that's an hilarious story. No fury like a woman scorned indeed.

But 25 years of jail for that ? You must live in Iran or in some primitive area like Texas or Albania. In a normal, democratic country it's 5 years max, with some time in a mental institute maybe cause yeah, that's a mighty twisted thing to do.

The heavy dose of anesthetic is a nice touch though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    Haha, that's an hilarious story. No fury like a woman scorned indeed.

But 25 years of jail for that ? You must live in Iran or in some primitive area like Texas or Albania. In a normal, democratic country it's 5 years max, with some time in a mental institute maybe cause yeah, that's a mighty twisted thing to do.

The heavy dose of anesthetic is a nice touch though.

No not really buddy here in the US you'd get more then 5 years on charges like that. Its a third world country to us (Poland) that alone should tell you something. Here in the states for malpractice like that you get more then 3 years.

Also comparing it to the middleeast is like taking a fruit and comparing it with a steak. As said above people here in the states do more then 3 years for marijuana charges. No clue where you get democratic country 5 years max etc. You sound like a communist dictator. Considering the time frame you picked is equal to that of the communist ran country. If Poland says maxium of 3 years and you come in spewing 5 years and democratic etc you're way off. Poland was a communist country till i was born.
    Last edited by needler420; 05-01-2012 at 10:23 AM.

I can't think of a single western country with punishments as tough as the US'. I don't think there's one western European country where that woman would be punished more severely than 3 years - in many she would probably get off with a lighter sentence. Which I think is right. Mike Kerr described the US criminal system as draconian, and that is exactly what it is. Among the democratic nations of the world, the US is the outlier on this matter. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

BANNED

She should get a year for every tooth she pulled
    Last edited by Cavemold; 05-01-2012 at 11:30 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    She should get a year for every tooth she pulled
    lol that's sounds about fair.

She needs to spend years and years and years in prison. But don't even consider raising my taxes to pay for all the prisons it takes to house these people.

Typical American cognitive dissonance.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slam_Bradley View Post
    She needs to spend years and years and years in prison. But don't even consider raising my taxes to pay for all the prisons it takes to house these people.

They can gladly take my taxes to keep a person of her caliber away from others. They could raise my states sales tax from 6% to 10%.

I think you're average sane taxpayer won't mind their taxes keeping freedom from a person like that. Nice try though. Not.

If anything id rather my taxes go to that then an illegal aliens medical bills or foreign aid to a place i could care less about.

Really though if you let all the people doing long sentences on just drug possession charges ( specially marijuana) that would free all the money needed to lock up the people who need to be. Her crime I would consider a violent one. Like seriously you can grow 3 cannabis plants here in the states and get more then 3 years in prison. Medically removing all of someones 32 teeth should be more then 3 years to me. You get that much time just for punching your wife if you knock a tooth out by accident.

Kind of weird that you're an American from Idaho with that view.
    Last edited by needler420; 05-01-2012 at 12:11 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slam_Bradley View Post

So she should just not go jail at all???