Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Well..I like him, certainly, but I'm with others wondering if he's a fit for the character. And he does have a lot on his plate as it is. But more importantly, why, for a flagship title, is Superman continuously being passed like a hot potato like this? Its concerning to say the least.
    That is definitely kinda weird--I mean, this means that by the time we get two/three trades of the Superman book, all of them will have a different creative team. That's kinda odd, and it does make it harder for Superman to have a more established presence in the modern day--especially since it looks like Morrison's still doing some young Superman stuff with #10/11.

Well, there goes all my interest in the Superman book.

BANNED

Don't worry, the book will probably be passed to Tom Defalco next.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Don't worry, the book will probably be passed to Tom Defalco next.
    Looks like everyone who predicted that DC would turn into 90's Marvel when Harras was hired were right.

Great! I have really enjoyed Teen Titans except for issue 8(slightly), now if we can get some new art, we are good to go!
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.

It's Lexrules... GET HIM. Lexrules's Avatar

LOL

I have no words for this. DC is in complete disarray. There going to put the man who turned Starfire into a W%&*$ on the Superman book.

Only if they take him off his other 3 titles so I can drop Superman and start reading those when he comes on board

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    LOL

I have no words for this. DC is in complete disarray. There going to put the man who turned Starfire into a W%&*$ on the Superman book.
    George Perez left the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    George Perez left the book.
    I can't even dispute you here because your right. So ill say into a Bigger W$%&#

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jake V View Post
    Looks like everyone who predicted that DC would turn into 90's Marvel when Harras was hired were right.
    I mean that became clear when they put Liefeld on 3 books. Good thing there's a decent amount of good books in the 52 line otherwise.

LOL

Actually Lobdell has crafted Kory into quite the interesting character since that first issue. The title has received much praise since.

Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

I can't even dispute you here because your right. So ill say into a Bigger W$%&#
    You only read the first issue, I take it? Or not even that, you only read that one page of her in a bikini. I have to assume so because she's become a really fully-formed, fleshed-out (no pun intended) character.

BANNED

Great news. Loving Lobdells work on DC atm. I do think that the reigns of Superboy may be passed over to Defalco, especially if Legion Lost is canned.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnghtJared View Post
    You only read the first issue, I take it? Or not even that, you only read that one page of her in a bikini. I have to assume so because she's become a really fully-formed, fleshed-out (no pun intended) character.

Shouldn't Jason Todd be dead or shooting someone with a red mask on. Was he still brought back by Ras Al Ghul in this universe.

It's so unfortunate that DC has made a clusterf*** out of Superman. Action started with a bang but Superman keeps changing writers and nobody seems to have a good idea or plan for him. Maybe they should get Morrison lol.