Default Does Harley has other lovers besides Joker?

Has she slept with other people during her time as a super villain? How obsessed she is with Mr. J? Is it possible she can sleep with other people? Sorry if these questions are awkward to ask, I don't know much about her life in the mainstream comcis.

Edit - Sorry about the grammar, guys. I mean, "Does Harley HAVE other lovers besides Joker".
    Last edited by Fanofthegoblins; 04-30-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

Poison Ivy.

...Okay, not officially, but it's been heavily implied for decades now.

Oh, and she had sex with Deadshot in the current Suicide Squad series.

Return of the Jedi Last1oftheJedi's Avatar

I thought her and Poison Ivy had a relationship. BFF with a little on the side. But maybe that's just me and too much time on the internet. I think Joker doesn't demand a loyal relationship as much as he just enjoys the fact she's as nuts as he is.

My two cents through rose colored glasses.
    I was playin' in the beginnin'. The rules all changed. I've been chewed up, and spit out, and booed off stage. - Eminem
    I dare you to make less sense - Dean Venture
    Squirrel Tactic!- Dale Gribble

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnghtJared View Post
    Poison Ivy.

...Okay, not officially, but it's been heavily implied for decades now.

Oh, and she had sex with Deadshot in the current Suicide Squad series.
    Wow, I'm surprised it's possible for her to have sex with another person.
    She did in the DCAU, but that version of the Joker was long dead and she moved on.
    Last edited by Fanofthegoblins; 04-30-2012 at 01:07 PM.

What two psychos like the Joker and Harlequin even consider sex or romance is a more fundamental question. As for Poison Ivy, she's the mythic man-hater lesbian. What better partner for her than someone who "lost her virginity" (where virginity stands in for sexualized sanity) to the Joker?

..for whom the bell tolls The Frozen Reptile's Avatar

I can't see the Joker being interested in sex. He likes killing too much.
    "Make yourself comfortable, I haven’t time to attend to it." - With these words, a legend was born.

Quote Originally Posted by The Frozen Reptile View Post
    I can't see the Joker being interested in sex. He likes killing too much.
    If you think about it, Joker is a man. It doesn't matter who you are, all or most of us guys have "urges".

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StDumas View Post
    As for Poison Ivy, she's the mythic man-hater lesbian.
    I have no problem with Lesbians (I am bi myself), but I do not think Ivy is one, she hates all humans (who hurt plants) male or female. And unless it is put into the comics that she is one I am not going to start believing she is one. In fact I don't think she will ever "Love" a human like that, unless they were part plant or like her.

On Topic, I don't think Harley and Joker ever had sex, have they? I just don't see Joker as the sex type. So she most likely could have got it else where.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    On Topic, I don't think Harley and Joker ever had sex, have they? I just don't see Joker as the sex type. So she most likely could have got it else where.
    In Bruce Timm's (and I think Paul Dini's) personal canon they did. There are a few NSFW drawings that Timm did of The Joker and Harley "making woopie".
    Last edited by Theozilla; 04-30-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    In Bruce Timm's (and I think Paul Dini's) personal canon they did. There are few NSFW drawings that Timm did of The Joker and Harley "making woopie".
    Well I did not know that, its still strange to think of Joker wanting sex lol. Thanks for the info....I think O_o
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

I've never thought that the Joker doesn't have sex, however I'm sure it's all about him. I picture it like that scene in American Psycho, where he's staring at himself in the mirror and basically making sure he looks good.
    "I don't get what he's doing, and I'm smart. Not book smart or street smart or brain smart, but something."
    Lenny Leonard

I think she's slept with The Riddler & The Creeper?
    "People don't actually like Wonder Woman. They like the idea in their head of what a "wonder woman" ought to be, which usually bears little resemblance to the character in the comics." - JKCarrier

I think she should have had a one-knight-stand with His Purpleness.

with the song "Let's Go Crazy" crankin' in the background.