Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Donna Troy should take Wonder Woman's pants upon her New 52 debut. (PIC INSIDE)

Alot o fans still like the pants outfit that Wonder Woman wore before the Flashpoint reboot. Wonder Woman is back to the one piece (And I like her like that). The Earth 2 Wonder Woman has the Xena skirt warrior outfit look. So the pants outfit is currently not being used. I was thinking that Donna Tory would look great in this outfit. It would be a great "New 52" style look for Donna Troy. The look fits Donna Troy's character and style. And this way fans of that outfit still get to have it. Being that Donna Troy has long black hair, a lasso, and used to be Wonder Woman for some time...I thought Donna Troy would be a welcomed home for that look.

Fans can't have Wonder Woman in pants, but Donna Troy can wear the pants in the family!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DC - Wonder Woman Pants.jpg  

She was always wearing pants.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Well she was wearing shorts in the earliest version of Teen Titans if I am not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    I'm talking about the entire look, not just only the pants. The red with the black that Donna Troy usually wore, and the jacket.

I fully agree. We need Wonder Pants. That's a pretty sweet design there, actually. Now I know where Black Canary's jacket went.
    Same Day: Batgirl, Supergirl, WW, DemonK, JLD, Dial H, Earth 2, SoS
    Maybe Later: Action, GL, Aqua, DCUP, Titans, Firestorm, Animal, Swampy, Batwoman, Worlds F, JL, Flash, PhantomS, BoP, GL: NG

BANNED

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sinttulo.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	92664

I liked this design.

BANNED

Honestly though, I dont see the need in making Donna look even more like Diana (which is why is currently MIA) by giving her Diana's alternate reality outfit. Especially when this looks just fine to me:

Quote Originally Posted by _Pandora_ View Post
    I'm talking about the entire look, not just only the pants. The red with the black that Donna Troy usually wore, and the jacket.
    why should she. Her past costumes worked just as well. And Donna's known about pants for years. No need to stick her with an old 90's look that never caught on. She's got it rough enough in this new universe as it is

..for whom the bell tolls The Frozen Reptile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Honestly though, I dont see the need in making Donna look even more like Diana (which is why is currently MIA) by giving her Diana's alternate reality outfit. Especially when this looks just fine to me:
    uuuhhhh....wow....hard to believe she married that schmoe, Terry.
    "Make yourself comfortable, I haven’t time to attend to it." - With these words, a legend was born.

Donna looks fierce in that picture. Better than any supermodel alive. Donna Troy doesn't need a costume change.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

Alot o fans still like the pants outfit that Wonder Woman wore before the Flashpoint reboot. Wonder Woman is back to the one piece (And I like her like that). The Earth 2 Wonder Woman has the Xena skirt warrior outfit look. So the pants outfit is currently not being used. I was thinking that Donna Tory would look great in this outfit. It would be a great "New 52" style look for Donna Troy. The look fits Donna Troy's character and style. And this way fans of that outfit still get to have it. Being that Donna Troy has long black hair, a lasso, and used to be Wonder Woman for some time...I thought Donna Troy would be a welcomed home for that look.

Fans can't have Wonder Woman in pants, but Donna Troy can wear the pants in the family!!!
    By the way, you do realize there's a whole, separate Wonder Woman Forum section? http://forums.comicbookresources.com...9-Wonder-Woman

Things like this would probably be more fitting over there.

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    By the way, you do realize there's a whole, separate Wonder Woman Forum section? http://forums.comicbookresources.com...9-Wonder-Woman

Things like this would probably be more fitting over there.
    But we're scary.....
    Superhero comic books only become art to the extent that their banal, unrealistic fantasy and garish styles go too far and become interesting. Attempts to ground them in reality can only ruin them.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGus View Post
    But we're scary.....
    Broaching the "Bring Back Donna!" issue here is scary!

Salacious Propriety Tandaemonium's Avatar

The last Donna outfit before the crass plunging neckline change was def the best.

Alot o fans still like the pants outfit that Wonder Woman wore before the Flashpoint reboot.

I don't think so....
    I'd say the majority hated it.
    Last edited by no1wonderfan; 05-01-2012 at 09:22 AM.