Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

That's definitely Alex Sinclair on colors.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gwydion View Post
    Who's Louis, his brother? So we see Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Robin, and hear from Supergirl, all in the first few panels. I'll say this, he's not slow out of the gate!
    Damn iPhone!! Lois. Yea I'm glad James isnt slow out of the gate

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Well duh... that's what i'm saying.

It is my opinion, not fact. I'm still allowed to voice my opinion even if it's negative right? Right?
    No! (btw, please don't take most of my posts as serious business, because they aren't)

Also on a more serious note, that cover isn't even a finished cover. Or has James Robinson changed his name to 'Tom Writer' and Nicola Scott's name to 'Richard Penciler'?

Also i want to say that i like the Earth-2 logo, it gives it a very sci-fi feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roldan View Post
    Also on a more serious note, that cover isn't even a finished cover. Or has James Robinson changed his name to 'Tom Writer' and Nicola Scott's name to 'Richard Penciler'.

Also i want to say that i like the Earth-2 logo, it gives it a very sci-fi feel to it.
    Yeah, this cover have been put together at the last minute (actually it's probably just a layout test) you can see the logo it's still incredibly low-res, like somebody added it using paint.
    In fact, wasn't Reis cover a variant?
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=36920

Quote Originally Posted by WhitOro View Post
    I'm the only one smelling Diana/Clark action? It's a stample of AUs.
    No, you're not. As soon as I finished reading it I was thinking Clark and Diana are so going to get in each other's pants.

Awesome preview. Nicola Scott's art is beautiful. The monologues are ... odd... but I kinda liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    You can't really treat Robinson's dialogue like how people would speak in real life. The way his books are written, his stories are constructed more like a theater play than a television show. It works well for what it is.
    Having that in mind it doesnt read so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Roldan View Post
    No! (btw, please don't take most of my posts as serious business, because they aren't)

Also on a more serious note, that cover isn't even a finished cover. Or has James Robinson changed his name to 'Tom Writer' and Nicola Scott's name to 'Richard Penciler'?

Lol, i just noticed that. Have to say though, WW looks better in all gold or all silver. I prefer her on this cover than in the interior art. Additionally on the cover the red also extends to her skirt, unifying the whole thing.

I actually don't mind the dialogue so much, especially for a first issue where a lot of exposition is happening, but I hope it gets smoother later on. Not everyone can write like Azzarello.

Also, Nicola Scott's art is amazing.

I'm actually looking forward to this.
    DC: ASW ● A. Man ● Batgirl ● Batman ● Batwoman ● BoP ● E2 ● Flash ● Dial H ● JLD ● Wonder Woman
    Marvel: Av ● C. Mar ● Hawkguy ● N.Av ● Thor ● W&XM
    Other: Saga ● Red Sonja

Art is gorgeous but the dialogue is so overdramatic, awkwardly stream of thought with no relation to what's going on, and forced full of exposition, ugh. Probably going to pass on this.

I like seeing Bruce and Helena working together though.

I don't like the logo on the cover but everything else looks really good. Great artwork. Very excited to read this. Love how DC is making the multiverse an important part of the new 52.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

LA now, NYC born & raised Ziza9's Avatar

Digging the logo, looking forward to the full story.
    Child of the Bronze Age.
    My Con schedule: Wondercon, E3, SDCC

The Padre (Guy Padre) @ http://godhatesgeeks.com/

Master of Time and Space Xarcon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by liopleurodon View Post
    I actually don't mind the dialogue so much, especially for a first issue where a lot of exposition is happening, but I hope it gets smoother later on. Not everyone can write like Azzarello.

Also, Nicola Scott's art is amazing.

I'm actually looking forward to this.
    You pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. I thought the inner monologues were pretty weak, but I'm willing to overlook it for the first couple of issues, given that Robinson needs to establish the characters and the universe. If it doesn't improve by issue three or four, then it'll likely become a problem for me. I'm still looking forward to it, though. And yeah, that's some good art.
    I'm still waiting for a new Wonder Twins ongoing. Let's make it happen, DC.

BANNED

I get the feeling Earth-2 is going to be Ultimate Kingdom Come.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhitOro View Post
    Give me a sec.
    Done

I prefer this batman suit over Jim lee design.

Art looks amazing like everyone has already said. I think that inner monologue is great and gives us a small feel for the differences between the characters. I really am getting to the point where I just don't care what the nay sayers say. I want to enjoy this book, so I will.
    Ever-changing Pulls
    DC - Batman, Aquaman, JL, JLD, JLA, Flash, Constantine, Supes Unchaned, Swampy, Wake
    Image - Saga
    Dark Horse - Star Wars