Default What characters would you currently like to see ultimatized?

What characters would you currently like to see ultimatized? And what book would you put them in?

I would like to see X-23, in UXM and or USM
    and Galacta to be part of the Ultimates squad, they need a powerhouse character anyway.

BANNED

Cardiac - The next Anti-hero/Moonknight type character. Martial arts, exo-skeleton suit and a cool looking staff that fires lighting. He'd be a great vigilante type character that gets in a few fights with Spiderman/Miles and then realises he's a goody and helps him to kick Scorpion's ass!

Tombstone - One of Scorpion's henchmen.

The Grim Reaper - A possible Spiderman villain. I want to see that scyth put to good use.

Executioner - Thor always needs someone strong to hit and I think this guy has always been one of Thor's greatest foes. I love his elemental axe of fire and ice. His strength is equal to Thor's. I'd love to see this guy get ultimatized.

Winter Soldier - Not a completely new character but a new alias for Cap. He should pledge his alliegence to the world instead of just one country.

Avalanch - Has he been ultimatized yet? I'm not sure. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple more members join Quicksilver's new Brotherhood and I think Avalanch would make a great addition.

Silver Samurai - Not sure where he'd fit in. Or perhaps it could be a she?

Mandarin for the Ultimates and perhaps the Serpent Society as re imagined as a gang for UCSM.
    Comics are more better.

The Hood. If you got rid of the supernatural background (or kept it, whatever) he seems like an awesome and fitting character for the UU seeing as how he becomes a criminal to support his wife and newborn baby. Makes him a complicated and interesting character. I don't wanna say a new kingpin because it seems like whenever a new villain comes onto the scene that isn't from Ultimates, they always try to become the new kingpin. So maybe not a kingpin, just a very low-key behind the scenes force. He'd be more of a rumor or legend, than a terrifying crime lord like the Kingpin.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Havok C. View Post
    The Hood. If you got rid of the supernatural background (or kept it, whatever) he seems like an awesome and fitting character for the UU seeing as how he becomes a criminal to support his wife and newborn baby. Makes him a complicated and interesting character. I don't wanna say a new kingpin because it seems like whenever a new villain comes onto the scene that isn't from Ultimates, they always try to become the new kingpin. So maybe not a kingpin, just a very low-key behind the scenes force. He'd be more of a rumor or legend, than a terrifying crime lord like the Kingpin.
    Yah I wanted the Hood ultimatized too. If I made an Ultimate Comics: Ghost Rider he would be one of my first villians.

I agree with X-23. I'd love to see an Ultimate version of Fantomex too. I want more Hawk-Owl too, or at least some type of Batman rip-off character. I always love those kinds of characters.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Elder Member

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

1. Adam Warlock and Quasar - Quasar (an alien) comes to Earth telling the Ultimates he's the protector of the universe and needs to protect Earth from Adam Warlock who has all but one of the Infinity Gems. The final one being hidden somewhere on Earth. Warlock comes to Earth, the Ultimates and Quasar attack him, they beat him down, take the nearly assembled Gauntlet and give it to Quasar. He's pulls out the final gem, adds it to the Gauntlet and Warlock tells them he was assembling the Gauntlet to save everyone but now they just handed over the universe to Quasar, the destroyer of universes. Guest appearances by Captain Mahr Vehl, Wendell Vaughn and Nova.

2. Sentry - As I've mentioned several times already, Steve Rogers takes the Source, it mixes with his super soldier serum and gives him unimaginable powers, identical to 616 Sentry. Steve's Captain America persona acts like The Void. John Walker becomes the new Captain America or maybe just the Captain since the US might be gone(?).

3. Ms Marvel - Not sure about who would be this character. I don't think it should be Carol Danvers. Maybe Gwen Stacy. Maybe Sue Storm runs an experiment to try to get rid of her invisibility powers and it alters her and gives her a different power set identical to Ms Marvel's.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I agree with X-23. I'd love to see an Ultimate version of Fantomex too. I want more Hawk-Owl too, or at least some type of Batman rip-off character. I always love those kinds of characters.
    Yes, I'd vote X-23 & Fantomex too!
    ULTIMATE COMICS ~ DC DARK ~ BUFFY/ANGEL ~ GREEN ARROW ~BATMAN/BATWOMAN ~ THE MASSIVE ~ PLUS LOTS OF IMAGE

Rather than introduce more Ultimized characters I would much rather see some of the existing ones fleshed out a bit more

1. The Serpent Squad
    2. Mahr Vehl & Nova
    3. Man Thing

Preferbly all in the same ongoing!

Dr. Nemesis, because in my opinion anyway he's kind of already an Ultimate character. Making him an official Ultimate character would only...yikes.