View Poll Results: best Marvel Movie Villain

Voters
98. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • LOKI (Tom Hiddleston)

50 51.02%
  • THE RED SKULL (Hugo Weaving)

6 6.12%
  • OBADIAH STANE (Jeff Bridges)

6 6.12%
  • EMIL BLONSKY / THE ABOMINATION (Tim Roth)

3 3.06%
  • JUSTIN HAMMER (Sam Rockwell)

1 1.02%
  • IVAN VANKO / WHIPLASH (MICKEY ROURKE)

0 0%
  • DEACON FROST (Stephen Dorff)

1 1.02%
  • NORMAN OSBORN / GREEN GOBLIN (Willem Dafoe)

8 8.16%
  • DOCTOR OCTOPUS (Alfred Molina)

6 6.12%
  • DOCTOR DOOM (Julian Mcmahon)

3 3.06%
  • OTHER

14 14.29%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Who is the Best Marvel Movie Villain

Who was your Favorite/Who do you think was the Best Villain from any of Marvels movies
    who was best written, whos acting was the best, witch actor gave the best preformence.

Marked for Redemption David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    Who was your Favorite/Who do you think was the Best Villain from any of Marvels movies
    who was best written, whos acting was the best, witch actor gave the best preformence.
    We talking Marvel Studios or Marvel in general? I'm inclined to say Fassbender's Magneto or Hiddlesworth's Loki.
    "I came to the conclusion that the optimist thought everything good except the pessimist, and the pessimist thought everything bad, except himself." -- G.K. Chesterton

are we talking theCinimatic Universe or in General.

if MMU the Warmongeloer just because of the Speech hegave as he is ripping out the hero's "heart".

In General it's Defoe (....DeFoe....)
    Cyclops ad portas

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    We talking Marvel Studios or Marvel in general? I'm inclined to say Fassbender's Magneto or Hiddlesworth's Loki.
    What about William Dafoe's rendition of the Green Goblin?

"Godspeed Spider-Man"

"Oh"

Return of the Jedi Last1oftheJedi's Avatar

Yeah, even without seeing the Avengers yet, I really enjoyed how Loki was done in Thor. It's all the more reason I'm excited about seeing Avengers and RDJr's interactions with him.

DeFoe did play a perfectly deranged GG, I feel a little smaller for forgetting about his five star performance in Spidey 1.
    Last edited by Last1oftheJedi; 04-30-2012 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Others' brillance
    I was playin' in the beginnin'. The rules all changed. I've been chewed up, and spit out, and booed off stage. - Eminem
    I dare you to make less sense - Dean Venture
    Squirrel Tactic!- Dale Gribble

BANNED

I SCENCERLY Regret that i forgot to put some of the X film villains in the poll i will try to get the mods to add em

After seeing Avengers Assemble it has to be Loki in my opinion ... i mainly like the way he has a pompous air but also (especially In AA) a ruthless callous evil streak that we didnt see the full of extent of when he was in the Thor film. I also like that when he recives his comeuppeance that he always has a back up plan or seem's to leave the situation intact . I just like his machinations and especially his speech to Black Widow in the film i thought it encapsulated his character perfectly. Finally i just think that unlike a lot of the Movie Villians (Magneto excepted) he wants to be needed and loved and has actual emotional reasons to do what he does unlike Red Skull (idelogical) , Destroyer (just controlled armour really) , Mephisto (devil analogue for evil) , Green Goblin (Nutter) ... and i know that Loki is a bit power mad but in the films i believe he is portrayed as knowing exactly what he wants to do ....he just cant because he "Lacks Conviction" .
    Tattoos Music Sports and Comics . Derrick Rose / Jack Wilshere are Sporting Legends . England/Asia/The Caribbean All day !!

BANNED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-epVr5kr8M

Gonna have to go with this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by britishmixedwhiskey View Post
    After seeing Avengers Assemble it has to be Loki in my opinion ... i mainly like the way he has a pompous air but also (especially In AA) a ruthless callous evil streak that we didnt see the full of extent of when he was in the Thor film. I also like that when he recives his comeuppeance that he always has a back up plan or seem's to leave the situation intact . I just like his machinations and especially his speech to Black Widow in the film i thought it encapsulated his character perfectly. Finally i just think that unlike a lot of the Movie Villians (Magneto excepted) he wants to be needed and loved and has actual emotional reasons to do what he does unlike Red Skull (idelogical) , Destroyer (just controlled armour really) , Mephisto (devil analogue for evil) , Green Goblin (Nutter) ... and i know that Loki is a bit power mad but in the films i believe he is portrayed as knowing exactly what he wants to do ....he just cant because he "Lacks Conviction" .
    Absolutly agree the Black Widow scene was Amazingly well done by both actors/actress. Scarlett really shines in the film thankfuly

I'd have to go with Loki.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

1. Loki
    2. Magneto (Fassbender)
    3. Magneto (McKellan)

Fassbender's Magneto.

I would have voted Dafoe's GG but the character was so poorly written and designed that I can't bring myself to call that thing the Green Goblin.

Magneto would be first, but of those poll options I'll go with the Green Goblin. Defoe spooked the crap out of me.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Loki for sure. Hiddleston is an great actor and really got to grips with the character. Fassbender's Magneto was also spot on. Other than that, most villains havent really hit the mark for me.
    Thor: God of Thunder, Indestructible Hulk, Deadpool, Captain Marvel, Avengers, Mighty Avengers, All-New X-Men

Really? Not much love for Obadiah eh? I thought Jeff Bridges did wonders with that character. DeFoe was also awesome, but had either Magneto been on the list my vote would have went to one of them. Loki was, obviously, great too and I can't wait to see the Avengers just to see what he's up to.

As for Red Skull, I feel like they didn't make him anywhere near menacing enough. I think Hugo Weaving could have done way more with him than what was written into the movie.