Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MorphyVSFischer View Post
    This forum runs on feats, so something more powerful then what the beast took would hurt/kill it.
    i see ty good sirs.
    Albert Oh choptop you're the kooky side of murder.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    show me mind control resistance feats from thor but but lets say its not going to work on thor its going to be hulk and im and the Buffyverse Villains vs thor but i have yet to see the new movie so maybe he can win.
    Thor seemed to be the only one not manipulated by Loki's sceptre when they were arguing on the Helicarrier. Granted, it's not full mind control. But the sceptre certainly was influencing the other Avengers, causing them to be more douchey towards each other.

Buffyverse Villains would win with prep. They have some pretty potent magic users and even some reality warpers on their side. Otherwise, I'm not sure. Avengers hasn't been widely released stateside yet. :(

Thor is the only problem here, as the rest are puny hoomans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    Buffyverse Villains would win with prep. They have some pretty potent magic users and even some reality warpers on their side. Otherwise, I'm not sure. Avengers hasn't been widely released stateside yet. :(

Thor is the only problem here, as the rest are puny hoomans.
    HULK NOT PUNY! HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Wait didn't Jasmine also have her power work on non-humans? Angel wasn't human and Connor wasn't fully human, plus I think we saw a demon under her influence, not to mention an entire race of extradimensional aliens(or whatever those things were)

So yeah, I'd imagine you'd need some resistance feats. Thor is basically an extradimensional alien too, though he may or may not have resistance feats.

I'm curious, was Jasmine's power telepathic in nature or was it something else?
    Last edited by Surtur; 05-02-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.