Default Meeting with a professional?

I am currently taking a media class where I need to contact a professional and have a small meeting with them, it can be anywhere from getting coffee with them to just a casual Facebook chat, just so long as I can talk with them about the biz. Can anyone lend a hand for some contact info? I would love to talk with basically anyone involved in the creative process.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald_archer98 View Post
    I am currently taking a media class where I need to contact a professional and have a small meeting with them, it can be anywhere from getting coffee with them to just a casual Facebook chat, just so long as I can talk with them about the biz. Can anyone lend a hand for some contact info? I would love to talk with basically anyone involved in the creative process.
    What are you looking for, artists? Writers? I do know one artist, and I know a few people who know more people.

If you say his name several times in a row, and pronounce it correctly, it's often said that Kurt Busiek will show up in your thread and have a polite conversation with you.

More human than human. Johnny P. Sartre's Avatar

There's no one like Kurt Busiek

The 9th Blog
    A Blog made with friends about comics, the 9th art
    Tumblr: Comics! Comics! Comics! ACK!

Quote Originally Posted by USArmyParatrooper View Post
    What are you looking for, artists? Writers? I do know one artist, and I know a few people who know more people.
    An artist is good. I always wondered how they get such clean scans from their drawings to the computer, so that would be awesome.

You can contact writers & artists on twitter. Some of them also have their own websites that offer a way to contact them like an e-mail address. Just google their name with the word twitter to find them on twitter, or just their name to see if they have their own website.
    Last edited by _Pandora_; 04-30-2012 at 12:22 AM.