Senior Member HollowKyubi Espada's Avatar

Default Stark Vs Ulquiorra Vs Barragan

Battle between the three Espada takes place over The Gran Canyon, blood lust on, and in their 1st released form. Who is the most powerful Espada?

Bonus: All of the Espada Vs Yamamoto (aka Old Man Genocide) In Hueco Mundo.

I have so much avengers on the brain I thought this was Iron Man taking on these espada before common sense kicked in.

Anyway, I guess it depends on if anyone can get through Barrigan's age shield (how did he lose again?)

Senior Member HollowKyubi Espada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    I have so much avengers on the brain I thought this was Iron Man taking on these espada before common sense kicked in.

Anyway, I guess it depends on if anyone can get through Barrigan's age shield (how did he lose again?)
    Hachi Cut of his own arm after Barragan used Respira on it and Teleported it into Barragans stomach. Essentially Barragan died to his own power being used against him.

Barragan by...alot, actually.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

So Ulquiorra is in his first resurreccion form. That means that he'll be a bit, but crucially, slower than Starrk and he has a charged up time for cero oscuras, it's just a few seconds but that's still plenty for the other two. He's still the physically most powerful overall of the three but he doesn't have Barragan's broken ability or Starrk's advanced range game, in that while Ulquiorra can match and maybe even surpass Starrk's power he doesn't have the same speed and mobility.

Barragan might have the overall advantage against Starrk since he survived an explosion that was much bigger than anything Starrk threw out while Starrk's only real defense against respira is to run away. It all depends on whether or not Barragan can age Starrk's wolves or not.

vs

I really can't see the Starks having much of a chance unless Tony is bringing one of is more advanced suits.
    Last edited by Stigma Rex; 04-30-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    Rumbler's League with the Team Beasts of Burden 3rd place

My card

I semi-doubt Barragan can age Starrk's wolves, since they were specifically special things.

But even if he can age them, well...the explosion did affect him somewhat. And Starrk can keep blowing him up while keeping away, so...
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Chilling out at the center of the Solar System

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I semi-doubt Barragan can age Starrk's wolves, since they were specifically special things.
    ..."specifically special"? o_O

Weren't they basically animated whatever-it-is-that-ceros-are-mad-of condensed into wolf shape, or something? I don't see why he wouldn't be able to age them regardless.

But even if he can age them, well...the explosion did affect him somewhat. And Starrk can keep blowing him up while keeping away, so...
    This of course, if sufficient reason for him to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol M View Post
    ..."specifically special"? o_O

Weren't they basically animated whatever-it-is-that-ceros-are-mad-of condensed into wolf shape, or something? I don't see why he wouldn't be able to age them regardless.
    No, they were made out of Starrk's soul. Both the Vizards and Starrk went out of their way to point out that they weren't Ceros.

Also, the part where they were unaffected by physical attacks makes me somewhat doubtful of them aging.

No, they were made out of Starrk's soul. Both the Vizards and Starrk went out of their way to point out that they weren't Ceros.
    Oh, right.

Also, the part where they were unaffected by physical attacks makes me somewhat doubtful of them aging.
    Well, I don't really think souls are any more eternal than, say, a magical spell, which Barragan seems to be able to age, but whatever. It's not like he's killing Stark with Respira before getting blown up.

Well, I don't really think souls are any more eternal than, say, a magical spell, which Barragan seems to be able to age, but whatever.
    Magical spells could be punched through, spirit wolves couldn't.

Magical spells could be punched through, spirit wolves couldn't.
    If you can punch it, it can be aged! :P

Though IIRC, some of them didn't have anything to punch. Like a binding Kidou for instance.

Though IIRC, some of them didn't have anything to punch. Like a binding Kidou for instance.
    They could clearly be overcome through sheer force though. Given that...that is exactly how they've been countered every other time they've been countered.

Which is why I am always baffled when people go "Binding Kido = Win" in Rumbles.

They could clearly be overcome through sheer force though. Given that...that is exactly how they've been countered every other time they've been countered.

Which is why I am always baffled when people go "Binding Kido = Win" in Rumbles.
    This sentiment I can get behind.