Default Rock vs Paper vs Scissors

Every character made of rock or a rock-like substance vs every character that uses paper or paper-like objects as part of their power(this can include paper talisman and scrolls) vs every character that uses exactly two blades(these can be swords, knifes, daggers, etc.).
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Who have the scissors and paper team got? Cos this appears at first glance like a stomp for rock.

I suppose Paper has Composite Gambit though, so New Sun + Horseman Gambit, which is fairly good.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Who have the scissors and paper team got? Cos this appears at first glance like a stomp for rock.

I suppose Paper has Composite Gambit though, so New Sun + Horseman Gambit, which is fairly good.
    Scissors has virtually every dual-wielder in fiction, including folks such as Drizzt. It gets Cut Man, and I'd argue for X-23, because she gets two blades per hand, IIRC.

Paper gets D&D mages, tons of Naruto ninja (Exploding tags and summon scrolls), various Onmyojin and Shinto priests throughout anime, and Yomiko Readman, among other things. If you allow cardboard, they also get Solid Snake.

Default hm

Wouldnt team rock include living planetoids like Ego?

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    every character that uses paper or paper-like objects as part of their power(this can include paper talisman and scrolls) vs every character that uses exactly two blades(these can be swords, knifes, daggers, etc.).
    Reimu: So we're doing this again, Youmu?

Youmu: I-It won't end like last time! I'm a player character now!

Reimu: That's adorable.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan8572 View Post
    Wouldnt team rock include living planetoids like Ego?
    Yup. And Mogo.

One of which (talking composites) had one of the Infinity Gems, and one of which was a certified Green Lantern.

That's quite nasty.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

What is the most powerful being Light could take out with the Death Note? That should allow team paper to kill quite a few of the people from team scissors at least.

Power with girl is better Powerboy's Avatar

Rock: So you've got some bladed hands there and you think they're pretty tough?

Wolverine: Yeah bub I think they're-

Rock: It doesn't matter what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yup. And Mogo.

One of which (talking composites) had one of the Infinity Gems, and one of which was a certified Green Lantern.

That's quite nasty.
    The Infinity Gems are sentient and made of/look like rocks, would they be considered rock characters... therefore giving composite rock power over Power, Space, Time, Reality, Mind and Soul?

I always thought Darkseid looked like he was made out of some type of rock-like substance.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Which ever side gets the Elder Scrolls.. lol
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Do not underestimate the power of Rock, for it is made of METAAAAAAAAL!

*sweet guitar riff*
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer