View Poll Results: Do you accept Jean Grey as a Real Character?

Voters
97. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Nothing has changed for me. I still accept Jean.

63 64.95%
  • Nein, I hate her now.

23 23.71%
  • I love her more now that I know she's fake.

11 11.34%
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    In fairness, he was insane for about 20 issues at the time. He was talking to himself and to ghosts.

Even so, he forbade the rest of the team to even speak about his wife in front of Jean. Those first issues of X-Factor are really creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Those first issues of X-Factor are really creepy.
    If this was true, we'd be much greater fans of those issues.
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.

BANNED

Even so, he forbade the rest of the team to even speak about his wife in front of Jean. Those first issues of X-Factor are really creepy.
    The whole team was a bunch of creeps. Is it any wonder that we were all rooting for Maddie and Storm's drugged out X-Men to kick their asses during Inferno?

Beast dumped Vera Cantor for Trish Tilby that was pretty low. Also when Beast trashed New York with Apocalypses ship by destroying the gyrator or whatever Iceman and Jean were coming up with excuses for him which was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Meehl View Post
    Well, they are. He makes Beast and Iceman shut up about Maddie, and spends weeks if not months before revealing the whole truth to Jean. In the middle, he starts having flshbacks and nearly reduces Jean to a pulp thinking she was Phoenix. I seem to remember that Hodge had something to do with that too, but X-Factor is the one series I have never re-read. Except some isolated issues, it bores me to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    The whole team was a bunch of creeps. Is it any wonder that we were all rooting for Maddie and Storm's drugged out X-Men to kick their asses during Inferno?
    I remember specially Iceman being ashamed of his mutantness, and saying so in front of the kids. Urgh.

BANNED

I disagree. Those were fantastic comics, and I've always considered it a shame that Marvel hasn't given them a premier reprint.

"What you call your best ain't gonna be nowhere near good enough".

BANNED

X-Factor was crap and always has been. I forced myself to get through 1-69 omg so boring.

I disagree. Those were fantastic comics, and I've always considered it a shame that Marvel hasn't given them a premier reprint.
    I'm rereading issue one. Apparently, Beast had a real tough time landing a faculty job on the academic job market. Does that change how you feel about the character?
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.

BANNED

I'm rereading issue one. Apparently, Beast had a real tough time landing a faculty job on the academic job market. Does that change how you feel about the character?
    Why would anyone hire a scientist stupid enough to experiment on himself? He shoulda woke up and smelled the coffee.

You know that woman Rusty burnt? The one who was a prostitute and then turned to God and started preaching to the Morlocks? Was she Qwerty's keeper?

BANNED

I've always been curious about what Harris' intentions were with Cyclops and Jean. Marvel couldn't get rid of him quick enough.

The 05 had the best costumes in X-Factor.

BANNED

They should have used Tessa, like Claremont wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    X-Factor was crap and always has been. I forced myself to get through 1-69 omg so boring.
    I think what was funny was the damage they caused. Cyclops and Iceman were saying what a bad idea it was while the other three were for it. I appreciate that. And the smiley guys from the Right who were involved in Dougs death.