View Poll Results: Do you accept Jean Grey as a Real Character?

Voters
97. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Nothing has changed for me. I still accept Jean.

63 64.95%
  • Nein, I hate her now.

23 23.71%
  • I love her more now that I know she's fake.

11 11.34%
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    He was fine with Maddie, happy.
    True, but kind of boring.
    Currently, he's a bit nuts, but at least intriguing and really the worst thing a fictional character can be is dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I'd like to see some scans of Jean talking shit about Maddie during X-Factor, because I can't remember it (that said, the book was usually so boring that I probably deleted entire issues from my mind).
    Oh, there was a fun time after Inferno, when Jean went nuts with Maddie, herself and the Phoenix speaking through her mouth in turns. But I have forgotten much fo it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Tom Brevoort has already confirmed this week that Jean Grey plays no part in AvsX and will not be returning because if it. I wonder how Fongi fits into this.
    Slightly off-topic, but can anyone say "Fongi" out loud and not be happy with how it sounds? Try it.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Slightly off-topic, but can anyone say "Fongi" out loud and not be happy with how it sounds? Try it.
    It sounds a bit like Fungi, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Oh, there was a fun time after Inferno, when Jean went nuts with Maddie, herself and the Phoenix speaking through her mouth in turns. But I have forgotten much fo it, too.
    But that was post-Inferno. Madelyne tried to muder Jean's parents, she even turned them into demons. LOL.

I miss THAT Madelyne.

BANNED

Because of Fongi that is even clearer. If you have had several redheads connected to Phoenix and Hope is just the last of the series, Jean becomes irrelevant, she can chill in the white hot room. That said, I do not trust much the interviews. They spent the last five years telling us that Hope was absolutely not Jean, only to say in that other interview that yes, in the first draft of Messiah Complex Hope was Jean reincarnated, hence the locket scene.
    That was never said about the locket scene. It just says he realizes who she is (the Phoenix). Doesn't mean he realized it was Jean. Anyway, Carey got overruled and harshly slapped down for it.

But that was post-Inferno. Madelyne tried to muder Jean's parents, she even turned them into demons. LOL.

I miss THAT Madelyne.
    X-Factor 30 the last few pages.

There was other stuff too when she'd whine to Angel.

There's a scene where Jean says she hates Madylene...but I forgot which issue that was in.

That was never said about the locket scene. It just says he realizes who she is. Doesn't mean he realized it was Jean. Anyway, Carey got overruled and harshly slapped down for it.
    No, it was said during an interview, fairly recently. But it never passed the draft status, so it is a moot point now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post

There's a scene where Jean says she hates Madylene...but I forgot which issue that was in.
    And there was a lot of shit-talking in the issue when they were chasing Christopher through the sky. I remember Jean slandering Maddie while in flight and fighting demons.

No, it was said during an interview, fairly recently. But it never passed the draft status, so it is a moot point now.
    Link or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    X-Factor 30 the last few pages.

LMAO What a cold, manipulative bitch.

"Maybe she's crazy."

BANNED

That needs to be recolored and rereleased on hi-gloss paper so that fans can see EXACTLY why I feel the way I do about Jean.

And there was a lot of shit-talking in the issue when they were chasing Christopher through the sky. I remember Jean slandering Maddie while in flight and fighting demons.

Link or GTFO.
    But during Inferno (if that's when the demons scene takes place), everything Jean says about Maddie is justifiable. Bitch was killing babies all over the place.

Also, manners.

Link or GTFO.
    You will have to trust me, because I am not going to lose time looking for the actual interview.

BANNED

But during Inferno (if that's when the demons scene takes place), everything Jean says about Maddie is justifiable. Bitch was killing babies all over the place.

Also, manners.

How come no one ever talks about Maddie's work helping refugees out of Genosha, which she was doing while Jean was FUCKING HER HUSBAND!?