Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm looking forward to the next issue where we will get the explosive battle with Stryker's return.

Even though the front cover says different, I don't think Kitty & Co will appear in this issue, I think it will all take place at Camp Angel with the recently free mutants vs the Nimrods and Stryker being reborn.

I'm also guessing the mutants loose, setting things up for Brian Wood's run with Stryker in control of the mutant camps. (Is Camp Angel in the South-West??)

As for issue #12, that's the one I'm a bit worried about as I see it being an entire issue of teases involving Quicksilver & Magneto etc... for a story line we might not see finished for years.
    ULTIMATE COMICS ~ DC DARK ~ BUFFY/ANGEL ~ GREEN ARROW ~BATMAN/BATWOMAN ~ THE MASSIVE ~ PLUS LOTS OF IMAGE

Right, I've just looked on a map (sorry I'm from U.K ) and noticed Oklahoma is completely land locked and as we know Camp Angel is by the ocean, it does not look like that will be the camp Kitty & Co are heading towards in issues 13/14.

I'm now going to amend my above theory and say that issue #12 will contain simultaneous attacks on multiple mutant camps by the Nimrod fleet and in one of them Havok will be freed from his cell in the battle.

Same outcome though...
    ULTIMATE COMICS ~ DC DARK ~ BUFFY/ANGEL ~ GREEN ARROW ~BATMAN/BATWOMAN ~ THE MASSIVE ~ PLUS LOTS OF IMAGE

When does Brian take over writing duties?

(first post, been lurking the boards since 09'.)

Quote Originally Posted by gomezishh View Post
    When does Brian take over writing duties?

(first post, been lurking the boards since 09'.)
    Welcome, and issue #13.
    Comics are more better.

I hope it eventually gets back to the good old days with them all living together and developing as characters and dealing with some minor villainy that leads to the bigger stuff. Like a setting where it doesn't seem like the world is about to end every issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok C. View Post
    I hope it eventually gets back to the good old days with them all living together and developing as characters and dealing with some minor villainy that leads to the bigger stuff. Like a setting where it doesn't seem like the world is about to end every issue.
    thats what i really want but the world is kinda turned up side down so i dont see that in the near future anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Havok C. View Post
    I'm looking forward to there being a bit more focus and stability on the team as it will allow room for more character development as you say. I'm not sure about the minor villainy though? I'm really enjoying the way in Ultimates and X-Men the stakes are always so high at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by shankarma View Post
    thats what i really want but the world is kinda turned up side down so i dont see that in the near future anytime soon
    oh yeah, i figured if things did at some point settle down, it'd be a few years. The Nimrods may be removed within the next five issues after DWF, but there still will be people across the country gunning for them.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I don't know what happens but I imagine this

"Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

I don't know what happens but I imagine this

"Is Kitty gonna have to choke a bitch?"
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

I'm gonna be pretty pissed if they just gloss over Mag's and Charles being "back". Seriously Marvel, please quit screwing around with Ultimate X-Men.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm gonna be pretty pissed if they just gloss over Mag's and Charles being "back". Seriously Marvel, please quit screwing around with Ultimate X-Men.
    Irony. Pure irony.

Irony. Pure irony.
    Care to explain this, there is nothing really ironic by definition in my statement.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Elder Member

Care to explain this, there is nothing really ironic by definition in my statement.
    Sorry quoted the wrong person. I meant to quote Kurolegacy. I THINK he's the guy who always called Kitty a "bitch", could be wrong though. If so I apologize Kurolegacy.

I've already prepared myself for this

I'm 99% certain it's not going to be a part of Brian Wood's plot for his first few arcs whilst we deal with "Divided We Fall" and it's fallout.

To be honest though, I'd rather they sideline it for the time being and pick it up properly later, maybe when we revisit Ultimate X too.

This would be better than just glossing over it with some quick resolution now and moving on.