Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default what happens next for the x-men

after this whole divded thing is over what do you think will happen to the x-men and the mutants of the world karen aka jean seems to have her own plans and kitty and co are going to try to save storm and peter but it seem that the world will hate mutants even more after this all over so where does this leave the x-men in the future

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Well I don't know about Jean but according to Wood, his run is gonna focus on the X-Men becoming a freedom force fighting for mutants to have equal rights and being led by Kitty.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Elder Member

I don't know what happens but I imagine this

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I don't know what happens but I imagine this

I love you for posting that. I wonder if that's the new UC logo for all the books? Also Marvel said we'd be seeing the new costumes for the rest of the X-Men "very soon". WHAT HAPPENED?!
    Comics are more better.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    I love you for posting that. I wonder if that's the new UC logo for all the books? Also Marvel said we'd be seeing the new costumes for the rest of the X-Men "very soon". WHAT HAPPENED?!
    Nah, that's just how all of the comics are presented in the previews book.

Nah, that's just how all of the comics are presented in the previews book.
    Oh. Man, I haven't touched a Previews in SO long. I'm surprised it contained something I haven't seen.
    Comics are more better.

On Vacation

They need to switch the cover artist with the main artist. I am guessing this is not Granovs variant so there is still another awesome cover we haven't seen yet.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    They need to switch the cover artist with the main artist. I am guessing this is not Granovs variant so there is still another awesome cover we haven't seen yet.
    It's that three piece poster.

On Vacation

It's that three piece poster.
    I thought that was the ultimates varient?

BANNED

Wow, good find Wyo.
    I never knew Paco was going to continue his run! This is great news. His art is exactly the right look and feel for a young X-Men team IMO.

So all we need now is the cover to Ultimates #11...

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    I thought that was the ultimates varient?
    No, it's a three piece. One for UCXM, one for UCTU, and one for UCSM

On Vacation

No, it's a three piece. One for UCXM, one for UCTU, and one for UCSM
    Ahh got it. I was wondering how they were going to fit that whole piece onto a page.

I'm so excited for Brian Woods' run now!! Thanks for sharing.

Is this the main cover or a variant?

I'd love it if Phil Noto was doing the covers for X-Men from now on! He's been doing some great covers on Buffy recently.

As for what happens next that's anyone guess at the minute.

I imagine with the lack of government to regulate things and worry about PR, the conditions in the mutant camps will worsen causing Kitty & Co to step-up.

I think I read that this trip to the southern states was to liberate another mutant camp (do we know where in the country Camp Angel was?)

It's possible that Stryker takes advantage of the situation ceasing control of the camps and uses his nimrod fleet to enslave more mutants (not sure why he wouldn't just keep killing them though?)

I'm still sticking by my theory that Stryker's regime is exactly that and he in someway takes over as leader of the southern states now that there is no government, rallying a lot of humans to join his cause and really ramping up the mutant hysteria.

I mentioned this in a thread the other week and was told it was unlikely that we would have another government/power emerge as that has been done twice in the last year with The Children in Europe and The People in the S.E.A.R.

But with the events of Ultimates #9, it seems a lot more likely this could happen IMO.

EDIT:

I just noticed in the solicit "What event will change the X-Men's line-up forever?"

Speculations?
    Last edited by Hostile_17; 04-30-2012 at 01:13 AM.
    ULTIMATE COMICS ~ DC DARK ~ BUFFY/ANGEL ~ GREEN ARROW ~BATMAN/BATWOMAN ~ THE MASSIVE ~ PLUS LOTS OF IMAGE

BANNED

Default Spencer's Run - Ending This Month!

I was going to open a thread for this question but actually I think I'll just contribute to this one.

Spencer's run will be ending in just a few short weeks. How do you think It'll go down? Any deaths? What's Havok gona do? Will we see Quicksilver? Will we see more cohesion within the UU this month and see some of the events going down in UC:TU?

Personally I can't wait to see Stryker in another explosive battle with the X-Men.
    Last edited by Robbie_Jee; 04-30-2012 at 08:01 AM.

Wonder if her role will be like Rogue's role in X-Men Legacy