I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Default CBR's 25 Greatest Spider-Man Villains #10-7

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources...villains-10-7/

10: Electro
    9: Sandman
    8: Mysterio
    7: The Lizard
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Huh... I'm shocked Sandman is so low and Mysterio and the Lizard are so high. Okay being a fish bowl head fan I like Mysterio being so high, but wow at Sandman's ranking. I figured he be 7 at least. Now I'm REALLY curious to see who the top 6 are. Will Otto, Eddie, or Roddy knock the all mighty Norman from the top?
    Behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!

Now realizing, since he's 100% most likely never been top ten candidate to begin with, Hammerhead is not on Top 25 Spider-Villains list, although I say he should have at least taken over Mister Negative's spot...

Somehow sensing it will be: Kraven, Hobgoblin, Venom, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, and....maybe on 5 or 6, Kingpin.

Ugh, I hate how they added the "Sandman has a daughter" plotline from the terrible Spider-Man 3 into the mythos. Is she actually related to him? For some reason when I read the comic I was under the impression she wasn't, but according to wiki she is related.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Ugh, I hate how they added the "Sandman has a daughter" plotline from the terrible Spider-Man 3 into the mythos. Is she actually related to him? For some reason when I read the comic I was under the impression she wasn't, but according to wiki she is related.
    The wiki is incorrect; Sandman explicitly acknowledges that Keemia isn't his biological daughter in that story, and Spider-Man speculates that he can't have children, period.

Also, that story is so great.
    Who are Spider-Man's Greatest Villains? Find out here!