Hybrid View

Default Earth 2 Wonder Woman Question

Does anyone know which version of Wonder Woman will be appearing in the new Earth 2? I want to know before I purchase the issue.

Thank you!

They just say she's Wonder Woman, they haven't specify yet (?) if she's Donna or AU Diana, but it's probably the later.
    She's the last surviving amazon and she's trying to preserve their traditions. She wears gold.

I may have to wait to be spoiled then before I purchase unfortunately. Donna or Pre52 Diana and I would buy multiple copies. If its Post52 Diana and I've already spent my money on it?...Well you can pretty much guess what I'm going to do with it. :-)

I'd prefer she be Donna actually. I don't care for the exact copies. Diana could be or had been the queen of the Amazons. That's what is good about parallel worlds. Not that the same person does the same thing but that the same person does something different on each. There was a reason for it in the past since it was used to explain away why they haven't aged, the beginning of the Superman titles was the Earth Two version and the latter was the current day one. Now, that need doesn't exist. Of course it seems they will be following the copy idea with Superman at least. Though I think it would be more interesting had Power Girl not been his cousin but a fellow Kryptonian. And Lois wasn't a factor because those two were together explaining why she's so determined to get back

BANNED

Robinson kind of confirmed he doesn't know anything about Donna's status. He probably would have said otherwise if his WW was Donna. Though I do think Donna would work well in this position.

I thought they had said that Earth-2 WW was Diana... Did I just make that up in my head?

Quote Originally Posted by RandomFalls View Post
    I thought they had said that Earth-2 WW was Diana... Did I just make that up in my head?
    I think its Diana. Can't remember if its completely confirmed but I think the big three are all who we assumed them to be. I would just have preferred had they be a bit different in this regard as well bring a character out of retirement who so far has no place to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate's Faith View Post
    I think its Diana. Can't remember if its completely confirmed but I think the big three are all who we assumed them to be. I would just have preferred had they be a bit different in this regard as well bring a character out of retirement who so far has no place to exist.
    I believe the big three are supposedly who they use to be . . . but different.