Default Has anyone read Street Wolf?

While checking for Ms. Tree appearances, I discovered a comic called Word Warriors; a literacy benefit book featuring Ms. Tree, Jon Sable and a third character called Street Wolf.

I figure I will have to track a copy of this down as Tree and Sable are two of my favourite non-superhero characters, but I am now curious about Street Wolf.

I learned he was a P.I. who appeared in a three issue mini-series from Blackthorne in 1986. has anyone read this? Is it any good?

I'm 90% sure I have a few issues. Haven't read them. I wouldn't have terribly high hopes for it, but I'm a sucker for 80's B&W indies so I tend to like the ones that I wouldn't call "good".
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

I only have the first issue, in one of my boxes (at least I don't think I got rid of it). I recall it being okay. All kindsa stuff flew off the presses during the big '80s indie-gasm. Don't expect a Tree or Sable-level book, is all I can say at the moment.

Thanks. The genre appeals to me, so I might pick up the mini if I can find it going cheap.

tdpubs

Street Wolf was a three issue mini-series by writer Mark-Wayne Harris and myself. There is a new graphic novel of the character out now in paperback and Kindle formats on Amazon.com as well as through http://www.graphic-novels.com. The first 21 pages of the book can be viewed online at www.graphic-novels.com/street-wolf/. Hope that helps.