Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I totally get not liking some of the creative decisions/directions. They didn't ask for my input either, and you just have to take a short walk to the WW boards to see me complain. I sympathize. Really, I do.

But this is a relaunch - a new DCU. There are going to be changes. Why would we assume that all change would be the same across the board? And who gets changed most? Those that are less successful. I seriously doubt it's a direct plan to toy with fans of the female characters (that's not going to make them any money). But the female characters are more likely to get more changes because the female characters are more likely to sell less, thus, there's a bigger need to shake things up.

In short, it's not about the boobs, it's about the bucks. Follow the money.
    "... Act, that each tomorrow find us farther than today."
    - Longfellow

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shark View Post
    Is it confirmed that he lost all his TT history? Because there's a flashback of the was team in Outlaws. And he was still Robin. It's even worse, because even if he got de-aged (by what? two years) he still apparently lead a team and became Batman. Babs can barely lead herself.
    Yes, this TT is the first TT to exist. There was some sort of group with Kory and Roy, but that all we know. His old TT history is gone, along with his BFFs. Yes he was still Robin, but now at 16. Hardly the "Boy" Wonder. He was hit big by Flashpoint too, and lost good chucks of history and experiences, along with major connections and friends. So tell me again how it was just the Bat females? But sure why not i guess, since the popular thing to do around here is to crusade against the current Batgirl and that decision.
    At least with Babs she was de-aged, and lost experience so that she can gain new experiences in a different form. Where Dick was de-aged, and lost experiences so they could give them to other characters.

Also, for the record, Kate is not involved in the Night of Owls because her writers chose not to be involved.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 04-29-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Is Dick's time as a cop in Bludhaven (or the entire Chuck Dixon's Bludhaven period in his first solo series) still canon? I can't imagine him being one at his current regressed age in the reboot now...

Probably not, but Higgins isn't saying it is or isn't. He says he's not going to do anything to directly contradict past continuity like that, but he's not gonna reference it either. At least not past Dicks last time as Batman.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 04-29-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
    You're correct, but my point is that she's hardly the only character who's lost a great deal. Good grief, Superman and Flash have both lost wives that they had for years and years (one example only).
    see cap'n this is kind of helping me with my original point even though its not about any of the bat family what did the lose ? the females
    -this posters ragging on rob leifelds art is not ment as hatred toward the man he is a professional artist and got that way for a reason...however i cannot condone the use of pouches-

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    Maybe they can't make up their mind, because it didn't happen?

Former Team 7 member Agent Kurt Lance says "hello" from Teen Titans #8.
    Thank you so much FHIZ for pointing this out,Black Canary is tied to so many books, she also made an apperance in suicide squad, and now her husband is also implicated with Amanda & CO. I just wish they would reveal what's going on the wait is excruciating.
    Last edited by Little MY; 04-30-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanRiderX View Post
    see cap'n this is kind of helping me with my original point even though its not about any of the bat family what did the lose ? the females
    Lois and Iris are both still very much around. And while Superman and Flash have both lost wives, Lois and Iris both lost husbands. So...

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Lois and Iris are both still very much around. And while Superman and Flash have both lost wives, Lois and Iris both lost husbands. So...
    ok ill concede to that
    -this posters ragging on rob leifelds art is not ment as hatred toward the man he is a professional artist and got that way for a reason...however i cannot condone the use of pouches-