Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dragon View Post
    Whatever...if you and others want to be lead by Marvel's leash go ahead. But, I'm not going to follow the rest of the crowd that you're obviously in and fall for it. Baby May didn't die until OMD where she was erased from existence. Nuff' said.
    So basically you get what im saying and you are agreeing to disagree. When it comes to interpretations of literature, there are no winners..... just readers.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dragon View Post
    If Marvel wants to fix something why don't they try fixing the second Clone Saga situation that uses now a non-existent baby May due to OMD to reveal that Peter was a clone.

Or who Peter was seeking out when aunt May returned...originally he thought he was going to find baby May.

These are issues that Marvel hasn't addressed yet with this whole retcon of undoing the marriage.

If you do a retcon you should at least cover all the necessary things that you need to cover and not ignore them.

If the second clone saga is still canon (and it is) the issue of how it happened without the existence of baby May still needs to be explained.

Why Marvel has chosen to ignore it is beyond me.
    I second that suggestion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    So basically you get what im saying and you are agreeing to disagree. When it comes to interpretations of literature, there are no winners..... just readers.
    Yes...I'm agreeing to disagree.

But, I'm the one that's still accepting what makes better sense based on the evidence provided whether you want to accept that or not.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    I second that suggestion.

Yeah...unfortunately though seconding, thirding, fourthing, fifthing, and etc. won't make marvel do it.
    Last edited by Spider-Dragon; 05-01-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    "David Walton", that was a horrible universe I am hoping it will be destroyed with some "Crisis" type of event one day the series was horrible. I don't get how it lasted that long.

Because of good strength and a strong will.