Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    You don't have to assume that they won't explain what happened in the gap you know.
    I know, but I would of rather them show us what happend when the main team was still Young Justice. Than an episode here and there explaining what happend in the past.

Seeing them Grow and Evolve During a season>Flashbacks

But thats just me.
    What-A-Drag....WE WILL HOLD THE LINE!....LETS GO AKAMARU!

Nightwing, Red Hood, Arsenal, The Question (Vic Sage), Dove (Don Hall)

Best. Characters. Ever.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

It was pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by nightwing1124 View Post
    p.s
    I think McCartney did good.
    I didn't have a problem with it either. McCartney is 25 himself so...

I’m a pretty big fan of the DC animated stuff but honestly I’m kind of sick of Jason Todd getting the snub in these shows. I think there’s a lot of story and character potential they’re missing out on.

Though to be fair, Robin in the new batman Adventures was a lot closer to Jason Todd then Tim Drake IMHO.

Jason may still have been Robin though. Makes "Don't die" a wee bit more heavy of a line.
    Last edited by Personamanx; 04-28-2012 at 12:26 PM.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

"Don't die"
    Last edited by Godlike13; 04-28-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    "Don't die"
    I don't know how I screwed up that line...

fair enough, and the people behind YJ are smart, hopefully they'll do something with jason in the future. maybe there own personal spin on the red hood mythos.

Babs as Batgirl continues the long standing tradition of being better then her comic book counterpart.
    Until you said it I would have never of seen it.
    DEAD BABIES AVAILABLE NOW
    ORDER NOW Blog Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    It seems to me that DC/WB really dropped the ball in terms of not having a commercial for Nightwing (Dick), Teen Titans (Tim), or Batgirl (Babs) comics. And by extension even JL and JLD. If DC/WB were smart they should give out codes on a commercial to get a free limited time pass to access digital issues of the comics I just described.
    Good point, they should do a segment on comic shops or do a commercial for comicshoplocator.com. Its easier to get a new audience if they know you exist.

I always thought of Babs being better in cartoons than in comics plus YJ Babs has not had TKJ happen to her so she doesn't have to regain her footing. This might be Babs at her best and im interested in seeing her story for one.

I feel they did a good job with Tim as he felt how tim should be. Since they opened pandora's box by bringing him in, I hope we do get to see their take on helena, steph, cass, Jason, Damian, and misfit, just not in that order or all at once.

I never felt Dick was like tim in season 1 outside of wearing red and black and being able to hack so I dont feel that Tim is like Dick here.

The setup of Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl reminds me of The new batman adventures. Dorian gray has a point and I felt had Bruce Timm used Jason Todd in a cartoon, jason todd might have returned sooner and had been better recieved.

If he were to appear, i think he would be more like the robin in Arkham city. He doesn't necessarily have to be dead as he could be one of the heroes who dont make the cut and is let go.
    Last edited by Zak213; 04-28-2012 at 01:26 PM.

I liked Nightwing's look and most of the characters have a cool design. The show was pretty fun overall and I am looking forward to the rest of the season. The whole Blue Beetle mystery drop was a nice touch as well. However, I think the creators bought off a bit more then they could chew with the addition of even more characters. Having all of them grow or get any focus at all will be a challenge.

I could tell that Jesse was trying to sound a bit more deeper but ultimately he did not do that well of a job. Hopefully he improves.

Babs as Batgirl continues the long standing tradition of being better then her comic book counterpart.

Glad that Tim is Robin here, but it's yet to be seen how well he'll be portrayed. Dick as Robin felt a lot like Tim to me so Tim here comes off a little Dickish.
    Aside from his suit and hacking skills, how was he like Tim?

Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    Aside from his suit and hacking skills, how was he like Tim?
    I dunno. Just kind of gave me more of a Tim vibe a lot of the time. He felt like a composite of all the Robins to me rather than just Dick Grayson.

BANNED

I dunno. Just kind of gave me more of a Tim vibe a lot of the time. He felt like a composite of all the Robins to me rather than just Dick Grayson.
    I didn't get a Tim vibe at all. The laughing daredevil MO and the charismatic personality was uniquely Dick. On the other hand, Tim is more solemn and calculating.

First Robin,second Batman nightwing1124's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doriangray21 View Post
    I’m a pretty big fan of the DC animated stuff but honestly I’m kind of sick of Jason Todd getting the snub in these shows. I think there’s a lot of story and character potential they’re missing out on.
    It's a kids show. Sadly, they don't wan't kids seeing how Jason died.

First Robin,second Batman nightwing1124's Avatar

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S UP WITH MISS MARTIAN AND LAGOON BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!