Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Hey! Boom-Boom got a massive credibility upgrade from Nextwave that has yet to fade.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

Option #1: Risque
    Option #2: Death

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Return to X-Force.
    This I wouldn't mind. Plus, I would love to see him back in his AoX costume--SEXY!
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 04-28-2012 at 06:09 AM.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

His history with the New Mutants seem to be forgotten. Even in C&Y's X-Force with Rhane. Empath is there too. I'd like to see the Hellions come back.

Give him his own book?

Peace

Have him find a woman in that fridge he guards on Utopia.

It's a misconception that, just because James has come to terms with his brother's death and has avenged his peoples' slaughter, there are no longer any good Warpath tales to tell. He just needs to dedicate himself to a new mission and regain that edge of perseverance he showed while on Logan's X-Force. He was the breakout star of the series and it's a shame that they're letting him devolve to wallpaper status.

Words from the future. Scarlet Silence's Avatar

I feel he could benefit from not being saddled with Native American stereotypes and imagery usually found in his uniform. He should also take a cue from Domino and replace his knives with guns, or even demolitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy55 View Post
    buzz cut, v-neck, choker, chaps, full-back tattoo, risque
    ^ This please!

For a start perhaps they can make him less of a stereotype. Drop the Warpath name, drop all the obvious stuff that makes it look like he belongs in Dances with Wolves and not the X-men and focus on stories that don't revolve around him being Native American. Moonstar has had more success imo because at some point with the Valkrie and other storylines, I damn near forgot she was suppose to be native american. The same needs to happen with Warpath.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rice View Post
    Seems like the excuse plaguing the comic industry...

Reboot it again! Kill him/her again! Bring him/her back to life! Give him/her ANOTHER clone! Another Robin! Make Dick Batman again! Make Bruce Batman again (these are fun, Ima keep going)! Make Chuck walk again! Make Barbara walk again! Cripple Chuck again! Have Tony reveal his identity again! Cripple Tony again! Have all the good guys stop being heroes and fight each other again! Norman Osborn's Dark Avengers? Again! Should we call the book Old Mutants? No! New Mutants again (it's like my favorite Chinese bufet: Grand Opening Buffet. That gold mine has been around for a year and a half now)! More Life Model Decoys! Get rid of Wonder Woman's pants again! Hawkman's story doesn't make any sense? Make it more confusing again! Oh no, the Joker got out of Arkham, again! Two-Face having one face again! Two-Face going back to two faces again! Warren Worthington: Angel, Archangel, Angel, Archangel, angel?
    All this thought wasted? Yes!

I really could go on. It's super fun.
    I just wish the industry would quit (Watchmen again!) rehashing ideas so much.

Yes, they sure could, but they shouldn't.

--EDIT--

Symbiotes again!
    Lol thanks for that. Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    It's a misconception that, just because James has come to terms with his brother's death and has avenged his peoples' slaughter, there are no longer any good Warpath tales to tell.
    Well, in order for it to be listed under "misconception" someone has to believe it. Who thinks about Warpath long enough to have a misconception about him?

There's plenty of forgotten fun facts about Warpath. He could fly at one point, or something. He's also one of the surviving members of Emma Frost's Hellions.
    Last edited by Meehl; 04-28-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meehl View Post
    Well, in order for it to be listed under "misconception" someone has to believe it. Who thinks about Warpath long enough to have a misconception about him?
    Well, apparently you think about him enough.
    I was referring to the posts that suggest Warpath's returning to Wolverine's X-Force would somehow 'undo' the character development that he attained through his initial tenure with the team.
    If you think he's such a 'meh' character, why are you bothering to post on a thread about him?

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post

Who should he be laying the pipe to these days?
    Wolverine
    Lost In Limbo

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Silence View Post
    I feel he could benefit from not being saddled with Native American stereotypes and imagery usually found in his uniform. He should also take a cue from Domino and replace his knives with guns, or even demolitions.
    Trust me, I love gun users. Cable and Punisher are my bros, but Warpath's knives are super awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Superleo View Post
    Lol thanks for that. Seriously
    I live to please. Thanks very much.
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.