View Poll Results: Is X-Factor REALLY Blue Side?

Voters
9. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes, they're tools of Cyclops.

7 77.78%
  • No, they're really Wolverine's tools.

2 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    Probably, but only a paper where they have a research department to do it for them. Besides, he knows not to trust Layla completely. No-one does. As the last issue of X-Factor shows, not even Layla does any more.
    Yeah, I agree. It seems like PAD finally figured out the implications of his own story and is backing off from it.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    Yeah, I agree. It seems like PAD finally figured out the implications of his own story and is backing off from it.
    Perhaps, but I'd hazard that Jamie mainly feels more betrayed that she lied about Guido than by the (in)accuracy of Layla's "knowledge" (of which only Monet knows the extent so far). Both Madrox and Butterfly have first-hand experience of the future, and whether or not their insight into the intervening events is incomplete or flawed, they know more than anyone else, and it's sufficient to better guide their stance on mutantkind, which isn't entirely gold, and isn't anti-blue.

Regardless, it is joyous to see you (or anyone else for that matter) so concerned with X-Factor, even if only under a cynical gaze.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Not all books. Excuse this terrible rendition of Layla:

What's terrible about that? It's way cool!
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

BANNED

Perhaps, but I'd hazard that Jamie mainly feels more betrayed that she lied about Guido than by the (in)accuracy of Layla's "knowledge" (of which only Monet knows the extent so far). Both Madrox and Butterfly have first-hand experience of the future, and whether or not their insight into the intervening events is incomplete or flawed, they know more than anyone else, and it's sufficient to better guide their stance on mutantkind, which isn't entirely gold, and isn't anti-blue.

Regardless, it is joyous to see you (or anyone else for that matter) so concerned with X-Factor, even if only under a cynical gaze.
    I'm very concerned with X-Factor. It seems to me that Cyclops wanted Guido to die, and Layla deviated from her orders. :(

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by MartinRedmond View Post
    What's terrible about that? It's way cool!
    I don't dislike Humberto Ramos (in fact I like how he portrayed the rest of X-Factor in Messiah Complex), but Layla was 15 at the time, which (correct me if I'm wrong) is roughly the same age as the New X-Men, but he drew her to look like an infant in comparison to them. Not my thing when you're coming from Pablo Raimondi.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    I'm very concerned with X-Factor. It seems to me that Cyclops wanted Guido to die, and Layla deviated from her orders. :(
    His xenophobic prejudices were enhanced by Jersey Shore, he wanted him dead. Layla only revived him for Monet, it wasn't for Guido.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013