Default Axel in Charge - April 27th 2012

Axel in Charge - April 27th 2012

2 New Pages revealed, i'm not reposting the other pictures since most of us have likely seem them already:

Moving into fan questions, SpiderX was one of a few people who asked about the Ultimate U this week, and he had a very specific reason for it: "I just finished reading 'Ultimates' #9. Wow, I was blown away by this issue. Hickman is doing a phenomenal job. Without spoiling what happened in the issue I would like to ask a question. How will what happened affect of the Ultimate Line going forward? I know Miles is still dealing with Uncle Aaron and learning his super hero ropes and mutants have to deal with their own problems but will the repercussions be seen immediately in 'Ultimate Spider-Man' and 'Ultimate X-Men'?"

Alonso: Spidey X, I ask, how something that huge would NOT affect the rest of the books. There will absolutely be EXTREME shockwaves from the end of "Ultimate Comics Ultimates" #9 that will ripple through "Ultimate Comics X-Men" and "Ultimate Comics Spider-Man." Three words…DIVIDED WE FALL!!!

The crimson had one covering a bit of the Spidey universe: "With Miles Morales meeting 616 Peter Parker, is there any chance of a cross-over featuring the Spider-Man of 2099? A comic series set in the original 2099 universe would be even better."

Alonso: No plans for that.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Great art, but he's got nothing on Ribic. I love the shot of that crater.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Hmm seems that we overestimated the damage of that explosion. It only took out the capital building but the rest of Washington DC looks fine.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Hmm seems that we overestimated the damage of that explosion. It only took out the capital building but the rest of Washington DC looks fine.
    So presumably there are still members who have the right in precession to take over the presidency. I am guessing if Cap will take over the Presidency he will still likely have to run for office and wait for the person who took over the presidency.

Man bring on the ultimate universe animated dvd movie esp if this Divided We fall arc turns out awesome, it could be adapted. I remember there was one ultimate dvd movie in the works but was scraped.

Sweet! It's the Reserves! Hey what the heck happened to Scott Lang? Was he demoted? That looks like him second-from-the-left *squints*
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Sweet! It's the Reserves! Hey what the heck happened to Scott Lang? Was he demoted? That looks like him second-from-the-left *squints*
    I'm such an idiot. I was thinking "man, those proportions are WAY off". Didn't even occur in my dumb head that they're giant men.
    Comics are more better.

Elder Member

lol "we"? I never thought it was huge. Reed's smart, he wouldn't kill everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Then what about the possible millions of people whom he so heartlessly killed simply expanding the city or the fact that he doesn't seem to care that he's killing people for absolutely no reason and showing no concern about it?

Spidey X always gets his questions answered.

i like the art
    Last edited by G@ry; 04-27-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    Bring back X-23's series petition
    https://www.change.org/petitions/mar...n-series-again

Bring back X-23's series facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/X23Fan

Elder Member

Then what about the possible millions of people whom he so heartlessly killed simply expanding the city or the fact that he doesn't seem to care that he's killing people for absolutely no reason and showing no concern about it?
    Re-read what I said

I'm being EXTREMELY literal to save my ass here

But seriously, I never thought it wiped all of DC off the face of the Earth.

Re-read what I said

I'm being EXTREMELY literal to save my ass here

But seriously, I never thought it wiped all of DC off the face of the Earth.
    By the way that it was pictured on the last page and how he said that he was the child that destroyed America, it really seemed like it, especially since Hickman had Reed basically destroy a country just to establish the Children.

Elder Member

By the way that it was pictured on the last page and how he said that he was the child that destroyed America, it really seemed like it, especially since Hickman had Reed basically destroy a country just to establish the Children.
    If your not American, which I thought you were, but just in case...like any country, the American government is 100% crucial. Take out the government and you cripple the country.

Is it just me or does it seem like Scarface planned on Reed destroying the government?

Reminds me of Supreme Power.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Flumm's face is a fantastically ridiculous rage face there! haha
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.