Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

i dont tipicaly care for Alessandro vitti's art but that cap and hawkeye stuff is great
    OMG Dat NicK Bradshaw Art! he is SOOOO much better than Bachalo, and i love how he draws Rachel summers Stupid CBR logo blocking her Face!

BANNED

Really like the Journey into Mystery art Hope its Bor that Returns in the Exiled Storyline

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    I love how SHEILDs fighter planes are clearly Russian Su-27 Flankers (or one of the many versions of that plane)
    Artist Fail! other than that the ultimate art is good

Well they (the Su-27's) are a better (or cheaper) jet than the F-35 lemons that are currently being sold , seriously though I agree with you that that is a big boo boo on the artists part.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I'm guessing the new Scourge is Constrictor
    But there is the slight 0.000002% chance that Scourge could be Diamondback , I mean Ed Brubaker used to read Spider-Man waaaaaaaaay back when, and he would know about the old Spidey foe Big Man http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Foswell and his daughter took up that mantle complete with "Man Suit" (jk about Diamondback being Scourge S/D, however I'm not about the Big Man though, I even read that Marvel Team Up issue when I was younger.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by arachne_azure View Post
    Well they (the Su-27's) are a better (or cheaper) jet than the F-35 lemons that are currently being sold , seriously though I agree with you that that is a big boo boo on the artists part.
    the su-27 is one of my fav aircraft i think it is a equal qauality plane as the american F-15s (the later inproved Su's are better probley) but nether are better planes than the f-22 and f-35, and nether are lemons, both are stealth, and the 35 has the same hover abilitys as the Harrier Jump Jet, now the 22 is vastly too explensive thats why obama ended there preduction but the 35s are somehow cheaper price wise and are set to begin full preduction and are expected to Replace the f-18 as the principle naval aircraft by say 2020, not likley but thats the hope.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    Well, with Diamondback involved it would have made some sense given her recent history, but the question is why did he do it ?
    We'll see.
    I've thought about it, but just the way the Scourge is looking at his arms says something is up.

Quote Originally Posted by jyeager11 View Post
    Name ONE that required Peter trade his marriage to Satan to undo mistakes he made of his own free will.

Just ONE subplot that couldn't have been accomplished with a divorced Peter, or a Peter who found out that the priest that married him wasn't ordained and he was never legally married.

Just ONE.

Take your time.
    How about everything involving Aunt May? Since she'd be dead.

Also, his secret identity would be known by everybody, so that would change...a lot actually.

Hey, that was easy!

Every now and then my questions gets asked. If the infinite comic #2 isn't about Nova I don't know who else it could be that they can't talk about yet.
    Risen

Alonso: I'm always a bit skeptical when people say they’ve dropped a series, yet they seem to know everything that's occurred in it over the last few months. [Laughs]
    Because there is absolutely no way to find out what is going on besides reading the book, right?

So yes, I’m still a bit skeptical when someone says they’re boycotting all Marvel Comics because of a story in one book. I guess it’s possible, but I don’t understand the mindset. I can’t imagine denying myself one of my passions because of one story development – and let’s face it, one that will probably be rectified in the future.
    You cant imagine that something you like can develop a story element you dont like and dont wish to continue reading that element?

Alonso: Without a doubt. At conventions, it’s all fans that say how much they love what's going on at Marvel. At C2E2, it was all about how everyone’s loving "AvX." But that's to be expected, I think. There’s plenty of reasonable discourse on the message boards, but it gets droned out by whoever yells loudest. Anonymity emboldens people.
    If people dont like what is going on what makes you think they are going to sit in a panel for an hour or so to ask a question that you are not going to answer?

Alonso: You've got to tread very carefully. Whenever a writer wants to “fix” a story that already, you've just got to consider a lot of factors, not the least of which is how important that story is in the overall canon of the series. If we’re going to play with the very foundation upon which a character is built, we’re going to need very compelling arguments to go that route, and feel what we’re getting out of this move really helps us move into the future. There is no "one size fits all" analysis or standard we use. For instance: When J. Michael Straczynski introduced the concept of totemic mythology to Spider-Man's origin, I approved the move because it added another layer to Spider-Man’s legend. It enriched the origin. But it someone were to assert that, say, Peter Parker didn’t get his powers from a radioactive spider-bite, but from a gypsy witch who was off-panel outside the museum...that wouldn’t fly.
    So Bendis must be good at putting out arguments because the dude retcons something every other month.

Okay: Many years ago, under a different publisher, I was given the latitude to have the Hulk actually kill someone in a berserker rage – you know, this time the soldiers don’t get out the tossed tank. Even though this would have give the series the “oh-$#!% moment that every editor lusts for, I elected not to go that route because I felt it opened up a Pandora's box that could never be closed. The moment Bruce Banner wakes up in a stretched-out pair of purple pants and covered in blood, he’s going to have to realize he is responsible for whatever happened and do everything in his power to (a) atone for it, and (b) make sure his never, ever happens again. From that moment forward, every moment Banner walks the earth a free man, he is putting the value of his own life above others, and he becomes un-heroic, even unsympathetic. That's a place the Hulk shouldn't go. One of the eternal truths of the Hulk is that he lives in a world that's very elastic – tanks don’t break, they bounce – and he doesn’t become what he would in the read world: a mass murderer.
    The "core truth" that Hulks doesnt kill people when he rampages is something new, bud.
    Or that one where tanks dont break..... where the hell does that come from?

Well, the series has been highly entertaining since One More Day and better with the marriage destroyed so there really isn't much of a reason to keep crying about something that's better now, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    the su-27 is one of my fav aircraft i think it is a equal qauality plane as the american F-15s (the later inproved Su's are better probley) but nether are better planes than the f-22 and f-35, and nether are lemons, both are stealth, and the 35 has the same hover abilitys as the Harrier Jump Jet, now the 22 is vastly too explensive thats why obama ended there preduction but the 35s are somehow cheaper price wise and are set to begin full preduction and are expected to Replace the f-18 as the principle naval aircraft by say 2020, not likley but thats the hope.
    The SUu-27 is a match or a bit superior in the Airframe. but the reports in places like Janes put it somewhere near the early f-15/16s in avionics.

SHIELD must be on a budget to choose SU-27s. or from their safety decor care much about the cost of replacing pilots, The Su's are about as reliable as Helli-carriers.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

We’ll definitely be spreading the AR love around further in the coming months
    I wouldn't call it 'love' Those AR boxes are annoying and distracting. Considering they cater only to the few who actually have the devices needed to 'enjoy' them (By few I mean of those who read these comics, not many would have the devices and fewer would actually care if this 'feature' went away) I think they should just be done away with. I read comics to look at the art. Not to have to use my mobile device to look at some minor adjustments on the page. If people want that they can go for the fake digital 'comics'

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathos81 View Post
    I wouldn't call it 'love' Those AR boxes are annoying and distracting. Considering they cater only to the few who actually have the devices needed to 'enjoy' them (By few I mean of those who read these comics, not many would have the devices and fewer would actually care if this 'feature' went away) I think they should just be done away with. I read comics to look at the art. Not to have to use my mobile device to look at some minor adjustments on the page. If people want that they can go for the fake digital 'comics'
    For the folks that are more interested in the story they provide more story so it is a trade-off.

Digital comics are fake?
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Great Axel-In-Charge. Great value. Only if I had asked a question and had it been answered would it have sweetend the deal.
    Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others

Quote Originally Posted by CTpitch View Post
    I would
    ...in a heartbeat. Much like I'd catcall Barry Bonds or McGwire for the cheating SOBs that they are. Facts are facts.
    Piers Morgan: another liberal douschebag bites the dust.
    Do us all a favor and mean it this time Mr. Baldwin.
    Tired of tolerating.