Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    So is 616 Mysterio...
    Not really.
    Last edited by sage6paths; 04-27-2012 at 11:57 AM.

So is 616 Mysterio...
    The only time 616 Mysterio was badass was during the Ben Reilly days (big surprise) when he looked almost exactly like Ultimate Mysterio :P
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Not really.
    You only just helped my point lol

You only just helped my point lol
    Now I don't see that. Sure, he fooled Hawkeye, but what if Haweye tries another shot? Then Mysterio takes two arrows instead of one. Badass?

Then again, perhaps that is badass in a masochistic BRING-THE-PAIN-I-CAN-TAKE-IT sort of way.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Number_5 View Post
    Now I don't see that. Sure, he fooled Hawkeye, but what if Haweye tries another shot? Then Mysterio takes two arrows instead of one. Badass?

Then again, perhaps that is badass in a masochistic BRING-THE-PAIN-I-CAN-TAKE-IT sort of way.
    He just destroyed Hawkeye's arrow...?

He just destroyed Hawkeye's arrow...?
    No. the net got him. He just cloaked the net.
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morentez View Post
    No. the net got him. He just cloaked the net.
    Oh, I can't read the text. Anyway, Mysterio is one of my favorite villains. Does anyone remember that Spider-Man story where Mysterio pretended to be a psychiatrist and mindfucked Spidey?

My Face if the Zodiac Key is truly used for this to bring out a Peter Parker, but not the one the Ultimate Peter Parker resurrection fans want.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post

My Face if the Zodiac Key is truly used for this to bring out a Peter Parker, but not the one the Ultimate Peter Parker resurrection fans want.
    That would be awesome if the Zodiac Key were the tool used to bring 616 Peter Parker to the UU. That way all of the people who were originally stating that they KNEW that the Zodiac Key was introduced to bring Peter back to life can run off with their tails between their legs.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    That would be awesome if the Zodiac Key were the tool used to bring 616 Peter Parker to the UU. That way all of the people who were originally stating that they KNEW that the Zodiac Key was introduced to bring Peter back to life can run off with their tails between their legs.
    ^THIS^ ^this^ ^THIS^

Doesn't Tony have the key right now?
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Last we saw of it he did.

So from what we've been told, 616 and Ultimate have been crossing over for a while underneath our noses thanks to Mysterio.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post

So from what we've been told, 616 and Ultimate have been crossing over for a while underneath our noses thanks to Mysterio.
    Which I hold as bullshit, frankly. Sorry but I dislike this and everything it foreshadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post

Tony did take it, true, but a lot has happened since then and Mysterio isn't the type of person to just let something he wants slip through his fingers. I'm sure he'll get it back.

Although if the Key is the reason that 616 Mysterio has been going back and forth then I can't see that he'd have done so for very long, because Peter died about a month ago and Tony took the Key just a few days prior to that. So if this "trouble" that 616 Mysterio has been causing has been for a longer period of time than that then the two are probably unrelated.

At the very least I hope Bendis has Ultimate Mysterio come into play here. If he doesn't he can't really do it fluidly any time soon in the pages of Ultimate Spider-Man because it would seem too weird to have Miles face two different Mysterio's in two completely unrelated stories within the first month of him being Spider-Man. Almost as weird as him meeting an alternate universe version of Peter Parker so soon... oh wait...

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Tony did take it, true, but a lot has happened since then and Mysterio isn't the type of person to just let something he wants slip through his fingers. I'm sure he'll get it back.

Although if the Key is the reason that 616 Mysterio has been going back and forth then I can't see that he'd have done so for very long, because Peter died about a month ago and Tony took the Key just a few days prior to that. So if this "trouble" that 616 Mysterio has been causing has been for a longer period of time than that then the two are probably unrelated.

At the very least I hope Bendis has Ultimate Mysterio come into play here. If he doesn't he can't really do it fluidly any time soon in the pages of Ultimate Spider-Man because it would seem too weird to have Miles face two different Mysterio's in two completely unrelated stories within the first month of him being Spider-Man. Almost as weird as him meeting an alternate universe version of Peter Parker so soon... oh wait...
    If Ultimate Mysterio really doesn't have anything to do with 616 Mysterio, I'd be pretty cool to see the two of them join forces to bring down two Spider-Men. And if they are unrelated, something like this would give Mysterio a bigger scope of things seeing that their universe isn't the only one out there.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.