Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

It baby seal carpet -crime master. Oh great joke!!!! The was enjoyable, flash is finding out being a avenger means sacrificing your personal life. Freaking Brock! He so had crime master . The part where eddie was cuffed and nude well was intresting ... He is now symboite . Which one is he? Toxin? Or new one? 5/5

This issue was amazing!! Loved the ending. I think Remender confirmed that Eddie is Toxin.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kusanagi25 View Post
    This issue was amazing!! Loved the ending. I think Remender confirmed that Eddie is Toxin.
    Oh ok . .........

I liked this one a lot more then last issue. Eddie's REALLY screwed up here, and now there's gonna be some big, BIG consequences. Can't say I'm a big fan of Walker, though, so I'm glad to be back to Ian for the new few issues(I'd prefer Tony Moore, but that guy can't even do a monthly, let alone stay on a book that double ships like this).

There is a small error in continuity in the recap page.

It states that the toxin symbiote is the offspring of Venom. Well this is wrong as Toxin is the offspring of Carnage. Things like this piss me off.

I know it's only small but how does this not get picked up in editing. ?

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

I'll be in the minority here, but I was disappointed.

What the hell is wrong with Eddie?!! In Venom #7 he was acting sane. While he was Venom, he had more than enough experience to figure out who the bigger two evils are.

I bought this issue to see if there was some sort of mind control since his pupils were white in the last issue.

At the end, he's some sort of Gargan Toxin.

I thought this issue was one of the best ones they have done yet, art and all. Great introduction to the Savage Six. And the Gargan Toxin? Did you not notice Anti Venom when Brock was him with the big black area around the eyes and the tiny beady red eyes? Not far off in look.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post

It states that the toxin symbiote is the offspring of Venom. Well this is wrong as Toxin is the offspring of Carnage. Things like this piss me off.

Child or grandchild it dosent make much difference. Especially with a species that reproduces aesexually. They prolly just cut it down to leave out pointless narration that wont affect the story in any way.

Eddie hates symbiotes and while trying to kill Venom he got posessed by Toxin against his will. That 1 word difference in the front blurb dosent change anything in the story whatsoever.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Though this was very good. So now Brock is Toxin, right?

I'm a bit confused with the Toxin symbiote. Wasn't it being redeemed or something to that effect by it's host way back when? Granted, he seemed to be out of the picture so perhaps it didn't matter anymore.

Eddie was being a complete moron this issue though I still enjoyed it overall.

I hope Venom eats Brock. About sick of that character personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post

Its not exactly that far off, given that Carnage is related to Venom.

I liked this, but I guess the combination of Hybrid being incubated/tortured and Eddie's symbiote hate basically brought out a brand new monster.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Toxin is an offspring of Venom, Toxin is Venom's grandsymbiote.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 05-02-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Great issue. This seems like it's gonna be a really fun, fast paced arc. The Savage Six are some crazy dudes. Crime Master is getting even scarier, Eddie is an insane man wearing monster's skin and Flash just lied to the Avengers and then botched his mission. There's gonna be some serious repercussions for him in the future. Love this book so much.
    Comics are more better.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

this. this feels right. i wish this guy had been the artist from the beginning. this was my favorite issue. and i'm loving Crime Master. he seems like he'd get along w/ that new Zodiac.
    Last edited by Monty_Cristo; 05-02-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time