Default Smallville season 11 chapter 3 discussion [spoilers]

Discuss chapter 3 of Smallville season 11:

• There are some good moments between Clark and Ollie and a nice throwback to the exploding baby (even if it was a bad episode).
    • We get to Chloe as Watchtower............now if she could only stay that way. There was mention of her working at the Star City Gazette.
    • The only problem I had is a problem I had with Season 10. Now that Ollie's secret is exposed and he's in a relationship with Chloe, couldn't someone trace Chloe to Clark and put his secret in jeopardy?
    Reading: A Comics, Superman, Superboy, Batman, B&R, Nightwing, G Lantern, GL:NG, The Flash, J League, T Titans, Earth 2, World's Finest and Smallville S.11!

Watching: Young Justice.

Two things.

1. There isn't much to connect Superman/The Blur with Clark Kent. Few people have ever seen Clark when he was the Blur in Metropolis and now as Superman, they're looking at him. It'll be Lois who is in danger once people start associating Lois with Superman.

2. That could be a plot point in the comics, if it lasts more than a year.

It's Lexrules... GET HIM. Lexrules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superjman1986 View Post
    Discuss chapter 3 of Smallville season 11:

• There are some good moments between Clark and Ollie and a nice throwback to the exploding baby (even if it was a bad episode).
    • We get to Chloe as Watchtower............now if she could only stay that way. There was mention of her working at the Star City Gazette.
    • The only problem I had is a problem I had with Season 10. Now that Ollie's secret is exposed and he's in a relationship with Chloe, couldn't someone trace Chloe to Clark and put his secret in jeopardy?
    They really need to use this first ark to bring in Batman and Wonder Woman IMO. They were trying to use Bruce and Diana for years on the show, now they actually can so let's do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    They really need to use this first ark to bring in Batman and Wonder Woman IMO. They were trying to use Bruce and Diana for years on the show, now they actually can so let's do it.
    I tend to disagree slightly.....I would love to see Bruce and Diana in the comics but I'd rather the comic last at least a year first. My problem with the show in the last several seasons is the overload of DC cameos. Everytime they brought in someone new it would take away the focus of the show on being what it was supposed to be (a pre-Superman show not a pre-JL show). Don't get me wrong, I loved seeing Dinah, Mera, Slade, Conner, but as soon as this comic starts to drift away from being a Superman story then I will probably lose interest. This comic needs to establish and define itself before it brings in Bruce and Diana.
    Reading: A Comics, Superman, Superboy, Batman, B&R, Nightwing, G Lantern, GL:NG, The Flash, J League, T Titans, Earth 2, World's Finest and Smallville S.11!

Watching: Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by superjman1986 View Post
    I tend to disagree slightly.....I would love to see Bruce and Diana in the comics but I'd rather the comic last at least a year first. My problem with the show in the last several seasons is the overload of DC cameos. Everytime they brought in someone new it would take away the focus of the show on being what it was supposed to be (a pre-Superman show not a pre-JL show). Don't get me wrong, I loved seeing Dinah, Mera, Slade, Conner, but as soon as this comic starts to drift away from being a Superman story then I will probably lose interest. This comic needs to establish and define itself before it brings in Bruce and Diana.
    I agree. I want to see them develop Clark, Ollie, Lois, Chloe and Led post season 10 finale for a while. I also want to develop JL members from the series(Bart/Impulse/Flash,Aquaman,Cyborg,Zatanna,Martian Manhunter/John Jones, and Black Canary) as well as the other Heroes/villians that apoeared on Smallville and what happened to them during Clark pushing Apoklips and the 6 months after(Marionette Ventures/Legion of Doom vs JL is one plot I want to see and Bart and Clark and/or Ollie dealing with a rouge like Captain Cold or Gorilla Gross in Keystone/Central City similar to the deleted/talked about scene in Hex dealing with the "Crisis in Keystone". After all that I would be ready to see Batman,Wonder Woman and Green Lantern(especially Hal Jordan) after and see them have team up with the Justice League after.Let's see Superman's adventures first.
    A Comic book fan till I die.

Too late for that, some high profile DC character is rumoured to be in smallville comics #2. Its most likely Batman, Wonder woman, Green Lantern, Flash are nominees, most likely its batman,