Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default COMMENTARY TRACK - Aaron on "AvX" #2 With Bonus Features

"AvX" #2 writer Jason Aaron joins CBR to kick off the first AVX: THE BONUS FEATURES, which provides commentary, insight and other behind the scenes info on Marvel's massive event.

Full article here.

Good.
    At least Aaron acknowledges what a dick hole Wolverine is being and that Scott taking his presence among the Invaders personally is justified, given how things ended between the two of them, after Schism.

"Don't bother me and I won't bother you."

What a GD liar.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Love Jason Aaron's commentary here. I think he's right about Cyclops playing on his emotions with the Avengers' attack. While I understand how Schism would make him more defensive, I'm surprised he didn't mention the events of X-Sanction. I would assume those events would drive him more than Schism. In X-Sanction, Cyclops learned from Cable that if the Avengers took Hope, the entire planet would be burnt to a crisp. That was why Cable sought to take out the Avengers in the first place. Wolverine doesn't seem to know this and neither does Captain America. In the final pages of X-Sanction #4, Cable gave Cyclops a vision of what he saw in the future and that along with Hope being the mutant messiah should do more than plenty to put him in an overly emotional state.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    In the final pages of X-Sanction #4, Cable gave Cyclops a vision of what he saw in the future and that along with Hope being the mutant messiah should do more than plenty to put him in an overly emotional state.
    One Cable wakes up and gets his TRIGGER on, hopefully we'll readdress that whole thing.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Man...

Wanda has just witnessed her brother punching out their father at hypersonic speed on national television. And she turns off the TV and walks away (probably to make herself a sandwich)? What a *****.
    [Level 1 antagonism]
    Homer: Ned Flanders, I mock your value system. You also appear foolish to the eyes of others.
    Ned: Well howdy, Homer! Thanks for dropping by!
    [Level 2 antagonism]
    Homer: Past instances in which I professed to like you, were fraudulent.
    Ned: Oh well. I'll just have to try harder. Thanks for dropping by!
    [Maximum hostility factor]
    Homer: I engaged in intercourse with your spouse or significant other. Now that's psychiatry!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Love Jason Aaron's commentary here. I think he's right about Cyclops playing on his emotions with the Avengers' attack. While I understand how Schism would make him more defensive, I'm surprised he didn't mention the events of X-Sanction. I would assume those events would drive him more than Schism. In X-Sanction, Cyclops learned from Cable that if the Avengers took Hope, the entire planet would be burnt to a crisp. That was why Cable sought to take out the Avengers in the first place. Wolverine doesn't seem to know this and neither does Captain America. In the final pages of X-Sanction #4, Cable gave Cyclops a vision of what he saw in the future and that along with Hope being the mutant messiah should do more than plenty to put him in an overly emotional state.
    Now there's something, that Cyclops could have mention to Captain America during their mild bout.

Considering that almost everyone involved in this conflict has indirect access to an Infinity Gem this could go very wrong very quickly. Not that any of them would be stupid enough to use it in this conflict but when the Phoenix arrives and humanity is faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable...
    "I See Your Passion. Passion Begets Hunger. Hunger Devours Worlds. I Will Never Allow Another World To Fall"

Silver Surfer Speaking To Cable: Cable & Deadpool#10

Quote Originally Posted by Exo View Post
    Man...

Wanda has just witnessed her brother punching out their father at hypersonic speed on national television. And she turns off the TV and walks away (probably to make herself a sandwich)? What a *****.
    I assume your kidding, but just in case--isn't the more logical assumption that she is about to get involved. It appears that the redemption of Wanda Maximoff may be at hand.

And given the Phoenix's predelection for red headed hosts and her connection to the life force and status as a nexus being, I am wondering if she is not the real host.

Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar

I took it as her going to enter battle.

Man...

Man...

You know what she did after walking away?
    Last edited by mikekerrIII; 04-27-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    Now there's something, that Cyclops could have mention to Captain America during their mild bout.
    Just as the first thing Cap should have mentioned was that the Pf was acting weird and burning planets on the way to earth. Instead he went with I am going to take the last chance of your species survival away into "protective custody"
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Wolverine and Hope's first encounter in AvX? They already meat from "Generation Hope" and Wolverine helped her from UXN #539.