Default Are We Ever Going to Get Some Earth-Based Stories from Green Lantern: TAS?

So, I've been liking the Green Lantern animated series very much. I love being able to watch the adaptation of my favorite superhero and his mythology on my TV screen every Saturday. However, one problem that I see in the plot is that Hal sorta just up and left everything back on Earth and doesn't look like he's going to be returning anytime soon. I know that the upcoming episode has Carol in it, but is that all we see of Hal's life back on Earth?? I may be grinding my gears over nothing, given that this is just the first arc, but I would just really love to see some of Hal's earthly villains, like Black Hand, Goldface, Sonar, Hector Hammond, or Dr. Polaris. Plus, there's the whole concern over how they're going to transition back to Earth, given that the animation is more suited to depicting surreal, alien types of environments. I should probably wait until the whole Red Lanterns business is over with though before I start asking these questions. Just have to wait and see, I guess. But, I want to get your guys' thoughts on the issue. Do you think we'll ever see a transition back to Earth and just focus on Hal's life (and superhero career) there?

BANNED

I prefer the pulp, adventure sci-fi direction the book is doing now. I don't care to see Earth/superhero life stuff.

i would love to see GL team up with some earth based heroes! i think they're just trying to establish the mythos first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    I prefer the pulp, adventure sci-fi direction the book is doing now. I don't care to see Earth/superhero life stuff.
    I'm talking about the animated series, not the Green Lantern title.

I don't see why we would right now

Please keep the show in space as long as possible.
    I really like all of the aliens from Green Lantern
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"

I think I saw an interview where they see it would head back to Earth once the Red Lantern arc is over or something to that effect.

Well, I do enjoy GL being at earth, I also do like the space opera-ish storyline.

Also, if Razer can't stay because GL is on earth, I would rather Hal stay in space!

Well, the next episode is all about the Star Sapphires and apparently shows how Carol Ferris gets her powers.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

Honestly, I hope they stay away from Earth for the most part. I don't really want to see Hal's normal life.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

On Vacation

I want them to stay in Space for at least a couple of seasons. And when they do finally get to OA they just get through a wormhole which sends them right back. lol Watching this show on Saturday morning is like watching Star trek the Next Generation or Voyager.