Default Wonder Woman vs Rogue (Ms Marvel Powers)

So I saw the Deathmatch version of this battle weeks ago but I didn't agree with the ultimate outcome and figured I'd go to the real pros in a series of "Did Deathmatch make the right call?" series of threads.

In the Deathmatch version of the rumble, Rogue won via her automatic power absorption, and her sixth-sense Ms Marvel power. I wasn't a heavy reader of the X-Men back when Rogue first got her Ms Marvel powers, but how often did her sixth sense actually come into play and was it something she showed mastery over or at least adequate skill with that it may help her here. Like wise I believe their ruling was based on perceived notions on how Wonder Woman would fight Rogue, aiming for the exposed skin parts of Rogues body which in this case is really just her face. The Wonder Woman in question is pre-flash point Wonder Woman, or old DCU Wonder Woman.

So in the Arena with no time from prep and bloodlust on who'd really win in a rumble between these two?
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    So I saw the Deathmatch version of this battle weeks ago but I didn't agree with the ultimate outcome and figured I'd go to the real pros in a series of "Did Deathmatch make the right call?" series of threads.

In the Deathmatch version of the rumble, Rogue won via her automatic power absorption, and her sixth-sense Ms Marvel power. I wasn't a heavy reader of the X-Men back when Rogue first got her Ms Marvel powers, but how often did her sixth sense actually come into play and was it something she showed mastery over or at least adequate skill with that it may help her here. Like wise I believe their ruling was based on perceived notions on how Wonder Woman would fight Rogue, aiming for the exposed skin parts of Rogues body which in this case is really just her face. The Wonder Woman in question is pre-flash point Wonder Woman, or old DCU Wonder Woman.

So in the Arena with no time from prep and bloodlust on who'd really win in a rumble between these two?
    One of these is a Class 100, high percentage of lightspeed flying brick who can spar with Superman. The other is a red smear on the arena floor.

Honestly, even if Diana just punched Rogue in the schnoz, the strength difference is such that Rogue should be KO'd or a fine mist long before she drained enough power to do more than tickle WW, and Wondy's fast enough that Rogue wouldn't even be able to start moving before Diana's finished pummeling/lassoing/decapitating/etc... her at her leisure, seventh sense or no.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

We don't refer to or discuss other Rumbles style websites or so forth here. That's straight out of the rules.

Thread closed. Please don't do this again.