Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.wonderful View Post
    Yeah, I'm also going to need you to PM me on how you plan on Peter and Miles Co-existing.
    I have an idea that'll make the first REAL crossover.

Spider-Man will be swinging around, after the events of my previous story, and will draw (as he was attempting to) the attention of Electro. Spider-Man, as he is about to subdue Electro, is blown away by Mysterio who flew in. Mysterio engages in brief combat with Electro before Spider-Man intervenes. Mysterio, irritated by Spider-Manís constant involvement, flies (using technology very similar to Iron Manís) and grabs Spider-Man. Spider-Man flies away, carried by Mysterio. He fights Mysterio for a little while but realizes that he left civilains in the presence of Electro. Spider-Man goes back to find that Electro slaughtered a huge group of civilains. Spider-Man gets angry and goes back to find Mysterio, but he is gone too. This is a lesson learned for Peter Parker. He sees Miles on the news, with a new Spider-Man costume and realizes that he now has to deal with an imposter. He decides to go after Miles the following day.

Meanwhile, Miles was in the crowd. After witnessing the slaughtering of the people (some children) and realizing that there just arenít enough heroes in the city for all the bad people in the city and that, had he not been so afraid, he couldíve helped either Peter or the civilains. Miles decides to take up the mantle as yet another Spider-Man, to help people. He goes out, using Gankeís costume, and goes looking for a crime. (Insert crime here.) The whole world thinks that Spider-Man is there, with an even worse costume. Miles feels good about helping but realizes this might cause problems between him and the original Spider-Man. Despite this, Miles decides it is more important to help people. (The origin, ORIGIN stays the same as there really doesnít seem to be a conflict with that and Peter being Spider-Man.)

Will this work for you? Or no?
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

BANNED

Working out interesting origins should be the main focus right now for the writers of this universe. I know I'm not writing anything (though I might do some time in the future) but I really think all of you should consider this. Instead of taking ideas from other universes come up with new ideas. Miles and Peter's origin (I think) should be told in a separate mini before they both go off to star in thier own series. I think that would be really cool and I think if you did this for real you would attract a lot of readers this way. I'm just giving my thoughts because I wish you all the best. I'm really not in the mood to write for 1710 right now and I don't know when or if I will be. But this could be kinda interesting. I hope it goes well. But please do unique origins. You don't have to do as I say though as it's your choice, obviously. Just thought I'd share my thoughts.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    Working out interesting origins should be the main focus right now for the writers of this universe. I know I'm not writing anything (though I might do some time in the future) but I really think all of you should consider this. Instead of taking ideas from other universes come up with new ideas. Miles and Peter's origin (I think) should be told in a separate mini before they both go off to star in thier own series. I think that would be really cool and I think if you did this for real you would attract a lot of readers this way. I'm just giving my thoughts because I wish you all the best. I'm really not in the mood to write for 1710 right now and I don't know when or if I will be. But this could be kinda interesting. I hope it goes well. But please do unique origins. You don't have to do as I say though as it's your choice, obviously. Just thought I'd share my thoughts.
    I respect your opinion but origins are SO overdone, especially when it comes to Spider-Men. Thanks, but I don't want to do that. Other writers can. Heck, Miles's origin can be edited but I won't. I'll leave the origin option to others though. It's thier titles.
    Last edited by Darman456; 05-10-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Typos: Spider and I won't

Default The Birth of a Spider-Man!!!

My next chapter for Spider-Man has been unveiled. This will yield material to the new Miles origin which will be done by Dr. wonderful. I can't wait to see what he makes of this event that I have made! Anyway, here is the story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8071872/...Man_Earth_1710

Who else is willing to make publication twice a month? I have assigned dates for my two publications a month if anyone else wants to do that:

The Tenth of Each Month
    The Thirtieth of Each Month

That's my plan guys. But, we can make it once a month if that's the way you guys want it.

Concerning Thor, it would be best if you just keep him towards his movie personality or his EMH incarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    Concerning Thor, it would be best if you just keep him towards his movie personality or his EMH incarnation.
    Probably. Dr. wonderful needs to do the Miles origin from my story still. Anyway, I was just wondering if everyone could get their stories in by the end of the month. If not, I will just right the pilots for all the books. PM me if you cannot get it in so I know the ideas you want me to put into the story so that you can take over from there...

On second thought, let's make it monthly still. My publication dates will either be the tenth or the thirieth. But I just don't have the time to do the series bi-monthly.

i'll get into it by the end of the week.

i think wasp has greater ties with the brotherhood of wasp concept shown in spider-girl.

I should probably make a date with Dr. wonderful on his Miles journey as it should be completed by the end of the month.

I'm not sure if I can make it in right now (Nor am i sure I COULD upload it if it were ready)

Am I the only one doing this?

If no one is helping me with this by the end of the week, then I will just give this up. Okay?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darman456 View Post
    If no one is helping me with this by the end of the week, then I will just give this up. Okay?
    Okay.
    10char

Sad. I was really hoping to make a project out of this. I could--of course--do all of them, but that takes a lot of time. Unfortunate.