Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    Can Hulk have four arms in 1710?

Also I agree, Peter Parker needs to die early on in the book. And Daredevil should be dressed in pink. Let's put his name 'Daredevil' to the test by having him wear pink spandex. And he'd be the most badass crime fighter in all of New York and a hero to Spider-Boy who looks up to him and wants to fight crime along side him. But DD refuses and tells him that he's too young.
    The point is to ignore the UU's mistakes (aka killing Peter) and not to expand them (Hulk with four arms). The Daredevil thing could work, though.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I already have a series like this. It's called X-men Supreme. I even commissioned artwork for it based on Ultimate designs. My handle on fanfiction.net is MarvelMaster616 if you're interested as well.
    If I can have the Spider-Man/ Peter series. :D

Alright, who is with me on this? I have already started my Ultimate Spider-Man (Peter Parker) series. The following serieses need filling:

The Ultimates
    The X-Men
    Spider-Man (Miles, Origin too)
    The Fantastic Four

I'm interested in doing a series. Unsure of which tho but i'm leaning towards the avengers or the "ultimates" as the kids are calling them these days.

I guess we could coordinated with what marvelmaster 616.

Well, having miles lose his parents this early gets rid of what makes him different from peter so I think trying to make it similar to the actual origin without him dying

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    I'm interested in doing a series. Unsure of which tho but i'm leaning towards the avengers or the "ultimates" as the kids are calling them these days.

I guess we could coordinated with what marvelmaster 616.

Well, having miles lose his parents this early gets rid of what makes him different from peter so I think trying to make it similar to the actual origin without him dying
    Yeah, I was thinking of a way to do that as well, with Miles' origin. You can call the team the Avengers if you'd rather. I don't know what will go into MarvelMaster616's intro or what we need to pick up from previously. Anyway, I would really like it if you could do the Avengers, though. That would be REALLY cool. Need more writers though, for X-Men, Fantastic Four and Spider-Man (Miles). Anyone else willing to help Zak213 and me with this project. BTW, Zak213 you can post your story anywhere between the first of May and the thirty first. Same goes for anyone else willing to help with this project.

I need my writers for the main serieses by Thursday. I'm going to work on a different Miles origin, one that will be canon in our universe. Here's my pitch:
    I've already introduced Electro in this universe via my Spider-Man series. When Electro shows up in the middle of Brooklyn, where Miles and Ganke are walking, Spider-Man swings in and trys to take care of it. However, Electro electrocutes Spider-Man, knocking him unconscious. Miles is too scared to jump in and Electro turns to the crowd and starts slaughtering police officers trying to stop him and then Electro makes his way into this warehouse. Miles, deciding he let this go on too long, runs inside to find Electro gone. When he comes back outside, he finds three paramedics doing CPR on the police officers and them being put into the ambulance. Knowing they are dead, Miles realizes if he hadn't frozen up, he might've been able to stop him with his powers. Miles decides to help people from now on and uses Ganke's old costume to go out and fight the good fight, like the REAL Spider-Man.

The official origin of the 1710 Miles Morales (Spider-Man): http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8077407/...ew_Origin_1710

This one is brand new and from the mind of, well, me. This will start of the franchise of Miles Morales (Spider-Man) for the person willing to take over from here. PS Guys, if you are writing an in-universe series just add Earth 1710 at the end to let others now that our stories are connected! Thanks.

Miles and Peter will probably interact their own respective serieses but just let me know so I can alter how Peter responds to situations from then on. And I will tell you if Miles and Peter interact in my upcoming series!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darman456 View Post
    The point is to ignore the UU's mistakes (aka killing Peter) and not to expand them (Hulk with four arms). The Daredevil thing could work, though.
    So you're OK with having a DD dressed in pink spandex but you don't want a four-armed Hulk?? What's wrong with Hulk having four arms? He'd be like a cross between Hulk from Millar's original Ultimates and Goro from Mortal Kombat. Wouldn't that be cool.

Also I'm not sure what you mean about not expanding upon mistakes such as Hulk. How was Ultimate Hulk a bad editorial mistake in the first place. His primal savagery is what makes him so badass!

I understand why you wouldn't want to do a 'Death of Spider-Man' but why do you think this universe needs to have two ongoing solo books that are both 'Spiderman'? I mean, since I started reading the UU back in 2005, I have always wanted to read another Ultimate ongoing solo book that didn't feature Spiderman. Just look at the diverse range of characters we could give 1710. We could have a Wolverine ongoing, a Captain America ongoing, a Daredevil, Shang Chi or Luke Cage ongoing. I don't see the point of having two spiderman books when there are so many other great character to use.

I'm also not overly keen on names likes 'Miles Morales' or 'Peter Parker'. 1710 should have it's own spiderman. Not some 1610 wanabe. You get me, Darman?

So you're OK with having a DD dressed in pink spandex but you don't want a four-armed Hulk?? What's wrong with Hulk having four arms? He'd be like a cross between Hulk from Millar's original Ultimates and Goro from Mortal Kombat. Wouldn't that be cool.

Also I'm not sure what you mean about not expanding upon mistakes such as Hulk. How was Ultimate Hulk a bad editorial mistake in the first place. His primal savagery is what makes him so badass!

I understand why you wouldn't want to do a 'Death of Spider-Man' but why do you think this universe needs to have two ongoing solo books that are both 'Spiderman'? I mean, since I started reading the UU back in 2005, I have always wanted to read another Ultimate ongoing solo book that didn't feature Spiderman. Just look at the diverse range of characters we could give 1710. We could have a Wolverine ongoing, a Captain America ongoing, a Daredevil, Shang Chi or Luke Cage ongoing. I don't see the point of having two spiderman books when there are so many other great character to use.

I'm also not overly keen on names likes 'Miles Morales' or 'Peter Parker'. 1710 should have it's own spiderman. Not some 1610 wanabe. You get me, Darman?
    Robbie, I do think that having two ongoing titles of two different Spider-Man is interesting, but not everyone is going to like that and I understand. But, I just have one question. You want a different character a Spider-Man but what about Daredevil, Captain America or Iron Man? Why have those remain the same. And, we could do more ongoings, but the ongoings I have said right now are the bare minimum. But if no one wants two ongoing Spider-Man titles, then we don't need them. But I'm at least keeping Peter Parker. I can delete stories, so if we don't want a Miles Spidey as well, we can chuck him.

I do like the idea of a Wolverine, Captain America and DEFINITELY a Daredevil ongoing but will we have the man power? I don't know/think so. So far, if we can include you, we only have three people interested. That can cover three titles. That's three of four (if we chuck Miles). That leaves one more. Then we can discuss Daredevil, Captain America and Wolverine ongoings if people want more than one title.

Elder Member

You could always kill them yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    You could always kill them yourself...
    Please, no! Honestly, if you don't want to be a part of what I think might be cool, then you don't have to be. But don't go purposly killing off characters that I have plans for with my idea.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darman456 View Post
    Please, no! Honestly, if you don't want to be a part of what I think might be cool, then you don't have to be. But don't go purposly killing off characters that I have plans for with my idea.
    I'm not part of this. RJ may be, but I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I'm not part of this. RJ may be, but I'm not.
    Well, then why do you keep posting here? And, no, I didn't say you were part of this. I was just trying to discredit any ideas that you might give people who are interested.

BANNED

I'm sorry but if we can't have a savage Hulk with four arms then I'm not in.

Elder Member

I'm sorry but if we can't have a savage Hulk with four arms then I'm not in.
    Idk why, but that made me laugh a lot.