Default "Tales of the Red Panda" Smashwords Sale

If you like classic golden-age pulpy super heroics in the vein of the Shadow and the Green Hornet, Gregg Taylor's Red Panda is likely your kind of character. Or if you're already a fan of the Decoder Ring Theatre podcast series, and haven't read the tie-in novels yet, here's a deal for you.

The three "Tales of the Red Panda" ebooks ("The Crime Cabal," "The Mind Master" and "The Android Assassins") still currently sell at $8.95 on B&N, but can be picked up directly from Smashwords for $4.95 each. As a special incentive, if you purchase "The Android Assassins" from Smashwords before April 30, and enter the code FM44L at checkout, you can get it for only $0.99.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/42855

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9366278.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	92431
    Last edited by MadMikeyD; 04-26-2012 at 10:34 AM.
    My Audio Drama Blog

Decoder Ring Theatre:
    Home of the Red Panda and Black Jack Justice

Reminder if you're interested in these, only two days left for the "Android Assassins" .99 deal. I'm about halfway through it right now, and it's excellent.
    My Audio Drama Blog

Decoder Ring Theatre:

Well, the $0.99 deal is history, but now you can get the three "Tales of the Red Panda" novels in Amazon's Kindle store. Also, you can get Gregg Taylor's brand new novel, "Black Jack Justice," based on his hard-boiled private eye series of the same name. Kindle editions only $4.95 each and the "Black Jack Justice" ebook is Kindle exclusive for 90 days.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...Gregg%20Taylor
    My Audio Drama Blog

Decoder Ring Theatre: