Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Oshawa, Canada
    Posts
    963

    Default (SPOILERS)James Heller vs Alucard(SPOILERS)

    SPOILERS FOR PROTOTYPE 2, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    (Sorry Chrosis :/)















    This is James Heller from the end of Prototype 2. He has all the powers he was able to have in Prototype 2, plus all the powers spoilers:
    Alex had in both Prorotype games due to consuming him
    end of spoilers.

    Alucard(From Hellsing anime/Manga) is pre Schrodinger. So he does not have just 1 life and is not (if he rly did obtain the "kids" power) "every'vere and no'vere".

    Though James has slower reflexes then Alucard, he does have major durability due to his own powers and the powers obtained spoilers:
    from Mercer
    end of spoilers. Plus he has some major AOE attacks that can keep Alucard at bay. And though Alucard's final release brings out an army, James does have that massive AOE attack that he did spoilers:
    at the ending of Proto 2 after consuming Mercer.Which seems pretty damn controllable to due to it only going after infected and(I think) black watch. And went through most of the entire city
    end of spoilers.

    So even though Alucard has a speed advantage, Heller has massive AOE feats and is far more durable than what he and Mercer wasspoilers:
    before consuming Mercer
    end of spoilers.

    spoilers:
    (This of course is going on the assumption that James gets all of Mercer's powers and that Mercer's powers amplify Heller's current powers, but from what we see throughout the series, I do not see this as being too farfetched).
    end of spoilers

    So who wins? Personally I think Heller has a good chance of taking out Alucard. I mean Alucard's handguns are devastating, that is for damn sure but it is hard to say how much of an effect they will have on Heller due to Heller not being some unholy beast, and having damn good regen feats and durability capabilities. And though Alucard can speed blitz him, Heller has damn good AOE feats gained from his own abilities spoilers:
    and from Mercer
    end of spoilers. And again he has damn good durability abilities gained from his own abilities andspoilers:
    from Mercer(Bio armor)
    end of spoilers.

    But no matter who wins I doubt this is gonna be a curb stomp.
    Last edited by Cody; 04-26-2012 at 10:38 PM.

  2. #2
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    This is James Heller from the end of Prototype 2. He has all the powers he was able to have in Prototype 2, plus all the powers Alex had in both Prorotype games due to consuming him.
    Bro.

    Spoiler warning.

    You incredible ass.

    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

  3. #3
    Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Oshawa, Canada
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Bro.

    Spoiler warning.

    You incredible ass.

    Sorry :/. But this is comicbook rumbles, and some threads involving Heller on here already involve spoilers. Which is why I never read verse topics involving characters in a series that I am currently in to, to avoid spoilers. I thought it would be a given. But my apologiez nonetheless :/. I'll put spoiler tags up in topic, Prototype 2 is still a new game. Though you have to admit, you had to of seen that coming.
    Last edited by Cody; 04-26-2012 at 09:17 AM.

  4. #4
    Elder Member Wjowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    10,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Bro.

    Spoiler warning.

    You incredible ass.


    If you go into a rumble thread involving characters in a game/book/movie you haven't played/read/watched yet you really only have yourself to blame for getting spoiled.

  5. #5
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Sorry :/. But this is comicbook rumbles, and some threads involving Heller on here already involve spoilers. Which is why I never read verse topics involving characters in a series that I am currently in to, to avoid spoilers. I thought it would be a given. But my apologiez nonetheless :/. I'll put spoiler tags up in topic, Prototype 2 is still a new game. Though you have to admit, you had to of seen that coming.
    Apology accepted.

    Yeah, spoilers are inevitable. For those we have spoiler tags.

    Type "[spoiler ] Text here [/spoiler]" for spoiler invisibility. No space in [spoiler], obviously.

    As far as the fight goes... If John is anything like Alex, do they even have the capacity to kill each other? O_o
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

  6. #6
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wjowski View Post
    If you go into a rumble thread involving characters in a game/book/movie you haven't played/read/watched yet you really only have yourself to blame for getting spoiled.
    I had no idea who John Heller was. I like Alucard, so I came to see what the match up would be like.

    Also, we have spoiler tags for this exact reason.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

  7. #7
    Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Oshawa, Canada
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post

    As far as the fight goes... If John is anything like Alex, do they even have the capacity to kill each other? O_o
    ...erm. I'd tell you but you don't want spoilers. I cann tell you(from what was in trailers) that James has similar abilities to Alex due to Alex infecting him with the virus.

    spoilers:
    Near the end of Proto 2 when the 2 face off. Heller shows to be the more powerful of the 2, and gets even stronger have devouring him. City "busting" so (due to being able to create hundreds of giant tendrils that can be shot out in multiple directions, and he seems to have some form of control over them due to them only going after infected and Blackwatch).
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Cody; 04-26-2012 at 03:56 PM.

  8. #8
    Eleventh Reincarnation Siriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51,011

    Default

    *Sigh*

    It's Spoil, not Spoiler. I do wish people would stop confusing that.

    Anyway, let's look at things:

    Regeneration:
    Heller - Probably equal to Prototype 2 Mercer, whose regeneration was inexplicably absolute crap compared to what he had in Prototype 1.
    Alucard - Regenerates from being turned to mulch repeatedly without effort.
    Winner: Alucard, by far.

    Speed:
    Heller - Faster than Mercer. Though Mercer really wasn't all that fast in reflexes.
    Alucard - Bullet timer.
    Winner: Alucard, by far.

    Strength:
    Heller - Overpowered Mercer, and giant tentacles attack.
    Alucard - Some superstrength.
    Winner: Heller has a significant advantage.

    Durability:
    Heller - Pretty good, though not all that amazing.
    Alucard - is turned to mulch by bullets.
    Winner: Heller, though both can probably hurt the other.

    Absorption:
    Heller - Virus based, needs the other guy to stand still for a few seconds.
    Alucard - Magic based, needs to drain the other guy's blood.
    Winner: Neither can absorb the other, probably.

    Variety:
    Heller - Tentacles, blades, bigger tentacles.
    Alucard - Shapeshifting, actual flight, various blood tricks.
    Winner: Alucard.

    Conclusion: Yeah, Alucard wins.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

  9. #9
    Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Oshawa, Canada
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    *Sigh*

    It's Spoil, not Spoiler. I do wish people would stop confusing that.

    Anyway, let's look at things:

    Regeneration:
    Heller - Probably equal to Prototype 2 Mercer, whose regeneration was inexplicably absolute crap compared to what he had in Prototype 1.
    Alucard - Regenerates from being turned to mulch repeatedly without effort.
    Winner: Alucard, by far.

    Speed:
    Heller - Faster than Mercer. Though Mercer really wasn't all that fast in reflexes.
    Alucard - Bullet timer.
    Winner: Alucard, by far.

    Strength:
    Heller - Overpowered Mercer, and giant tentacles attack.
    Alucard - Some superstrength.
    Winner: Heller has a significant advantage.

    Durability:
    Heller - Pretty good, though not all that amazing.
    Alucard - is turned to mulch by bullets.
    Winner: Heller, though both can probably hurt the other.

    Absorption:
    Heller - Virus based, needs the other guy to stand still for a few seconds.
    Alucard - Magic based, needs to drain the other guy's blood.
    Winner: Neither can absorb the other, probably.

    Variety:
    Heller - Tentacles, blades, bigger tentacles.
    Alucard - Shapeshifting, actual flight, various blood tricks.
    Winner: Alucard.

    Conclusion: Yeah, Alucard wins.
    That was PIS. Mercer was able to regen from a bit of flesh in Proto 1 and was able to easily regen his arms till near the end(perhaps regen exhausted? Idk). spoilers:
    Either way this is Heller with the regen he had after absorbing Mercer, which would of increased his regen healing capabilities
    end of spoilers. In the end Heller and Alucard have the same Healing capabilities.


    Variety: Heller also has hammer fists, shields, and bio armor. Not only that but his AOE is massive, which makes up for his slow speed. So Variety is once again the same.

    Heller most likely has this. Alucard only really has speed on Heller, which Heller makes up for with AOE attacks and protective capabilities(his bio shields deflect missiles and he can now use Bio armor) thus Alucard won't be able to just so easily speed blitz him.

    spoilers:
    Also Hellers speed would have increased from consuming Mercer
    end of spoilers though not on the level of Alucards, it is still something to take into consideration.

    And I did not know about the spoil tags until you said it. Or was that "sigh" of yours directed at another?
    Last edited by Cody; 04-26-2012 at 04:39 PM.

  10. #10
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    10,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    That was PIS. Mercer was able to regen from a bit of flesh in Proto 1 and was able to easily regen his arms till near the end(perhaps regen exhausted? Idk). Either way this is Heller with the regen he had after absorbing Mercer, which would of increased his regen healing capabilities. In the end Heller and Alucard have the same Healing capabilities.


    Variety: Heller also has hammer fists, shields, and bio armor. Not only that but his AOE is massive, which makes up for his slow speed. So Variety is once again the same.

    Heller most likely has this. Alucard only really has speed on Heller, which Heller makes up for with AOE attacks and protective capabilities(his bio shields deflect missiles and he can now use Bio armor) thus Alucard won't be able to just so easily speed blitz him.

    spoilers:
    Also Hellers speed would have increased from consuming Mercer
    end of spoilers though not on the level of Alucards, it is still something to take into consideration.

    And I did not know about the spoil tags until you said it. Or was that "sigh" of yours directed at another?
    Problem is that that's speculation. We don't how much his regeneration increased after absorbing Mercer and we can't make a basis without shown evidence. So far, the only benefit we've seen from Heller absorbing Mercer is his Tentrils gaining potential city-busting abilities.

    Then there's how Alucard's regeneration functions, which relies on the millions of souls that reside within him. While both of them can recover from being reduced to a bloody pool, Mercer and Heller still need bio-material to reconstitute themselves while it only takes one of Alucard's lives in order to do the same. Given Alucard's speed, he'll be dancing around, punching holes in Heller(or have his Hell-hounds take large bites out of him) and gradually wear him down. As for Heller's AOE, keep in mind that Alucard's summons in Zero Release include the Dandyman, Rip Van Winkle, and Luke Valentine, all of whom have bullet-time reflexes. So, they can avoid the tentril attack.

  11. #11
    Eleventh Reincarnation Siriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51,011

    Default

    As Len stated, speculations aren't feats.

    In addition, Heller never showed the regeneration that Mercer had in Prototype 1.

    Hell, Mercer didn't show the regeneration that Mercer had in Prototype 1.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

  12. #12
    Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Oshawa, Canada
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Problem is that that's speculation. We don't how much his regeneration increased after absorbing Mercer and we can't make a basis without shown evidence. So far, the only benefit we've seen from Heller absorbing Mercer is his Tentrils gaining potential city-busting abilities.

    Then there's how Alucard's regeneration functions, which relies on the millions of souls that reside within him. While both of them can recover from being reduced to a bloody pool, Mercer and Heller still need bio-material to reconstitute themselves while it only takes one of Alucard's lives in order to do the same. Given Alucard's speed, he'll be dancing around, punching holes in Heller(or have his Hell-hounds take large bites out of him) and gradually wear him down. As for Heller's AOE, keep in mind that Alucard's summons in Zero Release include the Dandyman, Rip Van Winkle, and Luke Valentine, all of whom have bullet-time reflexes. So, they can avoid the tentril attack.
    As I said about the speed advantage. Heller has significant defense capabilitiesspoilers:
    more so after consuming Mercer
    end of spoilers and aside from the city busting tendril attack, has multiple other devestating AOE attacks that can keep Alucard and his dogs at bay. I do not see Alucard getting close enough with projectiles, tendrils, shockwaves, and blades going in every which way direction.

    As for Dandyman, Rip Van Winkle, and Luke Valentine, while they could dodge the tendril attack, I do not see them being that much of a threat to Heller. If anything I can see them being consumed by Heller and strengthening him.

  13. #13
    Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Oshawa, Canada
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    As Len stated, speculations aren't feats.

    In addition, Heller never showed the regeneration that Mercer had in Prototype 1.

    Hell, Mercer didn't show the regeneration that Mercer had in Prototype 1.

    Heller still would have obtained it afterwards. And again Mercer's regen performance in Proto 2 was PIS. Unless there is lore explanation as to why it went to shit there is no reason to constantly say it over and over.

    spoilers:
    Heller may not have had combined regen with Mercer. But it is still very likely he would have obtained it. Hell I do not see why he wouldn't have it due to being more powerful than Mercer was even before devouring him
    end of spoilers

  14. #14
    Eleventh Reincarnation Siriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    As for Dandyman, Rip Van Winkle, and Luke Valentine, while they could dodge the tendril attack, I do not see them being that much of a threat to Heller.
    Rip's magic bullets are quite frankly going to tear the guy apart. Those things punched through steel like it was wet paper and even Alucard was getting pushed back until he managed to catch it between his teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    spoilers:
    Heller may not have had combined regen with Mercer. But it is still very likely he would have obtained it. Hell I do not see why he wouldn't have it due to being more powerful than Mercer was even before devouring him
    end of spoilers
    Because he was more powerful than a Mercer that needed a power-up to operate at a level below what he was in Prototype 1.

    And again, "he should have" is not a feat.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

  15. #15
    Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Oshawa, Canada
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Rip's magic bullets are quite frankly going to tear the guy apart. Those things punched through steel like it was wet paper and even Alucard was getting pushed back until he managed to catch it between his teeth.



    Because he was more powerful than a Mercer that needed a power-up to operate at a level below what he was in Prototype 1.

    And again, "he should have" is not a feat.
    Not saying it is. Just saying that he is more powerful, and has the same type of virus and even though Mercer's performance in Proto 2 isn't like what we see in the first does not mean he is weaker. Darth Vader was slow and did not show much power feats in ep 6 yet he is far superior to his ep3 counter part in everyway. But by your logic he would be weaker.

    The bullets will give Heller some problem. But won't end him. Again Heller is more durable than Alucard, and can create bio shields of sorts that can deflect missiles. I am not saying the bullets would not be able to pierce him, I am just saying they can soften the blow, and Heller still has a lot of range himself. Combined with his own speed I don't see Rip lasting very long.
    Last edited by Cody; 04-26-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •